Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 13]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

Please - no changing of entries, and no reserving of slots. 💛🧡💜

7 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yes! :mhm: Jim Steinman originally wrote this for a girl group he had put together, Pandora's Box. However, after the album didn't do so well, he let other artists record the songs, like Meat Loaf and Celine Dion.

I'm shook. :omggg: Altho I am aware of the Meat Loaf cover. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Corso said:

It’s all true. A massive chunk of Celine’s discography are covers, well-known and some not so well known.

Taking Chances, for instance, is also a cover.

Taking Chances is a cover?! :omggg: so there are two covers in that album - the other one being Alone of course. 

• Love 2

When I will be a pop star, I’ll call Joseph Kahn and Max Martin and tell them to recreate this masterpiece. I will be Taylor and the male character would be Zac Efron. :shameless:

Masterpiece. Both song and video, so yeah that’s my choice for this topic. :shameless:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Style. said:

When I will be a pop star, I’ll call Joseph Kahn and Max Martin and tell them to recreate this masterpiece. I will be Taylor and the male character would be Zac Efron. :shameless:

Masterpiece. Both song and video, so yeah that’s my choice for this topic. :shameless:

:haha: I love that for you. :urite: Go achieve your dreams, sis! :runga: :gobaby:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1