Sham Asghari Doing Team CON Damage Control

C0CKy

I dont know about this guy

1 of 2 for me

A. He is having to stick to not "interfering" and sits by whilst **** is going down but he really cares for her and doesn't want to be cut off. They have that power remember.

B. He really is complicit in whats happening and is being paid generously without her knowledge (makes me sick to type)

I want to believe he is genuine as its been 4 years of his life, Britney obviously cares about him. Maybe he is biding time and helping her behind the scenes - We just dont know for certain really. But as time goes on enough is enough. Your girlfriend should be able to marry you at her choice, not her dads.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I dont know about this guy

1 of 2 for me

A. He is having to stick to not "interfering" and sits by whilst **** is going down but he really cares for her and doesn't want to be cut off. They have that power remember.

B. He really is complicit in whats happening and is being paid generously without her knowledge (makes me sick to type)

I want to believe he is genuine as its been 4 years of his life, Britney obviously cares about him. Maybe he is biding time and helping her behind the scenes - We just dont know for certain really. But as time goes on enough is enough. Your girlfriend should be able to marry you at her choice, not her dads.

I get what ur saying but if he did care for her genuinely, then anyone who says he's a fake, he's using her, etc on his IG, why hasn't he defending that? He's never once spoken up and said "I do love her, I'm not using her, I'm not being paid by her team"

He's never said a word. Let's say it's because they have power over him. Okay. But thats the attitude towards someone you claim you love? Idk about you, but if I love someone, I don't care what consequences come my way. If I see that the person I love is hurting and is bothered by something I will do whatever I can in my power to stop it. Even if it means speaking publicly. Cuz my attitude would be, "F you, enough with this. I love her and you're mentally breaking her down. I can't take this anymore." 

Never ONCE has he done this. It's proof that he's on their side. Whether it's fear or complicit. If he truly did love her, he wouldn't let fear stand in the way. 

4 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I get what ur saying but if he did care for her genuinely, then anyone who says he's a fake, he's using her, etc on his IG, why hasn't he defending that? He's never once spoken up and said "I do love her, I'm not using her, I'm not being paid by her team"

He's never said a word. Let's say it's because they have power over him. Okay. But thats the attitude towards someone you claim you love? Idk about you, but if I love someone, I don't care what consequences come my way. If I see that the person I love is hurting and is bothered by something I will do whatever I can in my power to stop it. Even if it means speaking publicly. Cuz my attitude would be, "F you, enough with this. I love her and you're mentally breaking her down. I can't take this anymore." 

Never ONCE has he done this. It's proof that he's on their side. Whether it's fear or complicit. If he truly did love her, he wouldn't let fear stand in the way. 

I think the whole thing is a lot darker than we know and it is starting to terrify me for her safety tbh. We have to take him at face value for now, i would be interested to see if britney stays with him once she is free. 

1 minute ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I think the whole thing is a lot darker than we know and it is starting to terrify me for her safety tbh. We have to take him at face value for now, i would be interested to see if britney stays with him once she is free. 

Oh yeah it Def a lot darker. There's prob so much more that we don't know and possibly never will (like those sealed court docs) 

My assumption is once she's freed and if they are still together, he will stick around for a couple of weeks so it looks like he did care for her. And then one day he will say "Sorry, baby it's not working out." and leave. 

He won't break up with her the very next day cuz it'll look suspicious. He's gonna be sly anf wait it out so he looks like the good guy once again. 

22 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

hmm i dont think its that easy - maybe its like: he loves her, he wants to help but if he speaks up then they will separate him from her and he will never see her again... so he „plays“ that part so he can be with her /protect her and keep an eye on her. a lot of people do this 🤷🏻‍♀️

but idk man. 

3 hours ago, Inherzone said:

hmm i dont think its that easy - maybe its like: he loves her, he wants to help but if he speaks up then they will separate him from her and he will never see her again... so he „plays“ that part so he can be with her /protect her and keep an eye on her. a lot of people do this 🤷🏻‍♀️

but idk man. 

He loves her so he helps distract everyone from freeing her. Uh huh sure.  Because if she was free she would be able to marry him and have kids so he's only harming the movement. Why? Because he isn't there for her.  And anyone saying he's wasted 4 years of his life so it must be real love is naive. Men can go years ******* every girl they can.  They don't care.  He doesn't care about love.  Her cares about himself and he's finally getting recognized.  Every media outlet includes him in every Britney news now and he's playing his cards right to look good so he can get all the parts and attention he wants. You don't know what he does when he's not with Britney. 

He could have a side piece or side girlfriend when he's not around Britney.  Maybe he doesn't but he's definitely not in it for love. He doesnt love anyone but himself if that isn't evident enough. He loves that Britney has elevated his name and he's not going to leave until he's famous enough to move on to the next.

19 minutes ago, Justney said:

He loves her so he helps distract everyone from freeing her. Uh huh sure.  Because if she was free she would be able to marry him and have kids so he's only harming the movement. Why? Because he isn't there for her.  And anyone saying he's wasted 4 years of his life so it must be real love is naive. Men can go years ******* every girl they can.  They don't care.  He doesn't care about love.  Her cares about himself and he's finally getting recognized.  Every media outlet includes him in every Britney news now and he's playing his cards right to look good so he can get all the parts and attention he wants. You don't know what he does when he's not with Britney. 

He could have a side piece or side girlfriend when he's not around Britney.  Maybe he doesn't but he's definitely not in it for love. He doesnt love anyone but himself if that isn't evident enough. He loves that Britney has elevated his name and he's not going to leave until he's famous enough to move on to the next.

All this! 

That video of him saying "kiss me, kiss me" shows how much he wants to media attention. 

When she was with Charlie, that guy literally stepped back and gave her the spotlight on the red carpet. He gave the photographers photo of them as a couple and photos of just her because she's just as important. 

Sam has not once done that. It's always about him. He wants the camera on him. Not Britney. Him. 

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

All this! 

That video of him saying "kiss me, kiss me" shows how much he wants to media attention. 

When she was with Charlie, that guy literally stepped back and gave her the spotlight on the red carpet. He gave the photographers photo of them as a couple and photos of just her because she's just as important. 

Sam has not once done that. It's always about him. He wants the camera on him. Not Britney. Him. 

I wish I could love your post a thousand times. :bieber:

Archived