Sham Asghari Doing Team CON Damage Control

C0CKy

He’s doing damage control for Team CON yet again. 
e3KzTMl.jpg
c1rLUWi.jpg

Of course he wants us to read her social media management’s captions. They are what make her appear unhinged. 

Now articles will be written about how he defended Britney against her fans’ cruel comments.  
Which does two things:

1. draws more attention to his weird “girlfriend’s” captions and her horrible fans’ comments (even though they’re all bots and not fans.)

2. gets his name out in more articles. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d5024f7681f1d67ea3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He just wants the media to make him look like the shining knight in armor here to save her. That gives him more positive press feedback which then makes studios more interested in wanting him. 

He's only doing it for himself. Anyone who knows he's actually doing this as genuine sincerity for her is a fool. 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

He just wants the media to make him look like the shining knight in armor here to save her. That gives him more positive press feedback which then makes studios more interested in wanting him. 

He's only doing it for himself. Anyone who knows he's actually doing this as genuine sincerity for her is a fool. 

Guess that’s what you have to resort to when you have no discernible talent.  :weusay:

Read the caption... Sure Scammy, did you write that for Britney? Lol

@C0CKy nailed It. He acts like the supportive boyfriend for fans and media. Aww he accepts Britney the way she is...

Right... Isn't a simple person who doesn't understand social media to think her gram is normal. He is a narcisist, cares way too much about how he's gonna look, ask his girlfriend to kiss him for the photographers take the pics...

Scammy you're a social media Influencer, stop with the bull****, you try to please people all the time, you wear designers clothes to be "in". Now even the locals are starting to seeing his true colors, i've read some people dragging him today for being fake.

I want us to flood his IG posts with all of us saying how fake he is. He likes blocking ppl who call him out on that. But can he block thousands? I'm willing to take that challenge. 

We gotta break him and make him so sick of us that he wants out. We need to pull a Mean Girls and break up Lou's Army of *****s! 

27 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I want us to flood his IG posts with all of us saying how fake he is. He likes blocking ppl who call him out on that. But can he block thousands? I'm willing to take that challenge. 

We gotta break him and make him so sick of us that he wants out. We need to pull a Mean Girls and break up Lou's Army of *****s! 

Flood him with FreeBritney. If he was real he wouldn’t stand by and let it happen.

5 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Flood him with FreeBritney. If he was real he wouldn’t stand by and let it happen.

Yesssss! Everyone should do this! Call him a fake, everyone! It's time we take control of the situation and we show Lou, Jaime and Sam we have more power than they think. It's 3 of them but millions of us. 

Time to mentally break them down. Tire them out. Never Give Up! 

43 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

He is right, though.  IDK - The comments on IG are uncalled for anyway but now it's the GP doing it

The bots come in and influence the sheeple. Even Jordan said he noticed the harsh comments had like 0 followers and private accounts. Sham knows what he’s doing by highlighting her captions and victimizing her. 

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Read the caption... Sure Scammy, did you write that for Britney? Lol

@C0CKy nailed It. He acts like the supportive boyfriend for fans and media. Aww he accepts Britney the way she is...

Right... Isn't a simple person who doesn't understand social media to think her gram is normal. He is a narcisist, cares way too much about how he's gonna look, ask his girlfriend to kiss him for the photographers take the pics...

Scammy you're a social media Influencer, stop with the bull****, you try to please people all the time, you wear designers clothes to be "in". Now even the locals are starting to seeing his true colors, i've read some people dragging him today for being fake.

Looks like I was right. He did this so Team CON could get their lackeys to write articles about it. How predictable. 

9 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Looks like I was right. He did this so Team CON could get their lackeys to write articles about it. How predictable. 

Too bad more people are aware of her forced Instagram. Only some fans want to believe in Britney "happiness"... Scam has no power to stop what happened this week.

These articles screams team Britney all over.

7 minutes ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

You forgot??? Her IG about the muffins and Scam makes a tasteless (pun intended hehe) joke about making sure the oven is off so that the kitchen doesn't burn down

Oh that. Yeah I saw that comment but I didn’t realize it triggered anyone else but me. 

9 hours ago, jordeezy said:

He is right, though.  IDK - The comments on IG are uncalled for anyway but now it's the GP doing it

No he's taking away from free britney so media is looking at her using instagram being "happy" and the general public will think everything is fine.  This is disgusting and shows how fake he is.  He only jumps in when it paints him in a good light but also aids team britney. Don't you see it??  How blind can anyone be at this point to not see? He is not here for her.  He is using her for the headlines.  He would have sided with freebritney if he was real and he wouldn't be drawing attention to the wrong things.  

Nobody is bullying Britney right now,  the fact that that's what she (and Scam) honed in on means she definitely doesn't see her comments or what's going on.  Because I highly doubt someone who is trying to get freedom would purposefully botch attempts by suggesting she's perfectly fine and happy while everyone is melting down whether she's in danger and needs help or not. Because that's what the media is covering, not the secret supposed messages she's trying to send.  

Archived