HELP: Should i read Britney's current situation and future?

34 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Well this has been very very interesting. i can't even wash the cup :crying1:

I think i'll probably do another one but after a while. Three months or less. IDK. depends on how it'll feel. 

G night. 

You put ALOT of effort!

Thank you very much man!

7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

UGHHHH i thought about this. I mean not to brag in all honesty i haven't had an innacurate reading yet. even with most stubborn and stong characters all contacted me after a while and requested another reading session.

i don't take this stuff seriously , like i said . But what do you guys think? don't they lurk? but from what i know no one can change what's written. and things seem to be set in stone. But.....just in case? idk i think i'll erase them. so much revelations i wasn't expecting to see at ALL. :pretends:

maybe we need an exhale group chat :bieber: 

imagine the chaos :tifflmao:

• Haha 1
On 7/9/2020 at 11:18 AM, summer2summer said:

Happy to do so. Will send some small instructions on how to make a perfect coffee cup for reading. :jl: and will browse through on my freetime and get back to you guys in here or privately as you wish.

Fill me up.mp3 sis im intrigued :pretends: what is your gift and power? let us unite to strengthen our Britney and her community and each other  :clicktina:

Here is fine sis :) unless it’s bad then private lol and yea and I strongly feel like I’m an empath, sometimes when my aunt gets a headache I feel it and know what spot is it hurting her head, I also feel like I got some healing powers to me too, and I got a lot of electricity in me or used too idk about that one but that’s about it.

Oh and apparently I could give some big D energy powers temporarily to people :pieceofwhat: 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok i just revived this thread to look back on what i've seen. Since Britney just exposed and called out Lou taylor because i do remember reading this in her cup . 

10 was incredibly important ( the month)  , and i think the man helping her was Sam . I just can't identify the woman i saw in Britney's reading. I did see her coming later on after things ease down. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Ok i just revived this thread to look back on what i've seen. Since Britney just exposed and called out Lou taylor because i do remember reading this in her cup . 

10 was incredibly important ( the month)  , and i think the man helping her was Sam . I just can't identify the woman i saw in Britney's reading. I did see her coming later on after things ease down. 

It took you a year to do a reading. Who's your mentor? That pink dude from you tube?