HELP: Should i read Britney's current situation and future?

16 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

You're very welcome :mcry: , this was such an emotional roller coaster honestly. Very intense reading for me. usually read and the person im reading for takes it in like a sponge. I spent half of the day on this weirdly enough. :(

and just did . everything's gone now :kiss: 

I understand it was a roller coaster for us too so it had to be more intense for you because you were in charge of this

Also i was curious are you interested in astrology too?

BTW : she's been trying to let something out...but it's been sealed....snippets...small packages very valuable of some sort . 

I can see her literally letting something out... something coming out....the 7 things? yeah it's associated with project ten. Something's coming as a clue. It could be messages or even small small hints . It's part of it. This is just a side thing...it's almost a distraction from something else. 

part of the.......ploy ;)  there's something cooking meanwhile. ;) 

9 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Reading I got on some other site (is this you ? )

Hey , this is just some info on what i saw in her cup. there's so much more and it's all very interesting. It would be great if we kept this from circulating as some Brit fans advised me...you know ..just in case ;)

- She was stuck in a horrible situation , very very dark. But she somehow got out of that situation , only to find herself in a current one.

-This one is filled with traps , obstacles and 3 MAIN PEOPLE are directly stopping her.

-Someone very major helped her , became a bridge to guide her and feed her advice ....she has a major plan

-Upon all the obstacles , she's finding her way. she'll somehow trick those people , they will try and trap her infact there was a plan to trap her into something yet again but it never worked

-She has something against those people , REVEALING INFO , secrets , they'retrying to silence her and stopping her every step of the way

-There's MAJOR significance to the number 10. this ten is something she holds. it's been buried by those people 3 TIMES

-She has it . another external actor is working , pentrating their own pathway FOR HER. there's a wall of people and associates trying to put all of this under lock, to not let her reveal anything through this 10

-This person is working , pretending to be an associate of the 3 actors , but he/she is NOT . they're completely discreet and secretive.

-There major confrontation that will happen , with those 3 people , the first are a pair and they're glued

-She'll slip from them...somehow even though they're so angry and manipulative , she's playing nice. but knows the way OUT

-The third person has had a conflict with the other 2 almost like a big fight over the current situation. this person wants revenge from those other 2 and will stop HER

-While he ''thinks'' he stopped her ( he's wealthy , capable) a bird ....a person distracts him and sets a trap so Brintey could leave and it works

-When she's out .......the ''fake associate'' will literally stand firm takes her hand .

-When she's almost out a female.....goes by 2 personas will be waiting , very known and prominent will protect her and support her in such a way Britney will be surprised

-ANOTHER female figure , this one is so tall , an incredible figure that is even more prominent than the first , will guide her through ,  will help her and wants to be associated with a project a MAJOR ONE

-This project will be ready right when she's done. it resembles a ''rocket'' literally , this rocket ...will be launched by HER by britney. with the help of this woman ...this woman is tall , built , with a ''big behind'' (sorry that's what i see) and VERY POWERFUL. she'll be feared and she'll have Britney right under her wing.

- the rocket will be launched upwards (obviously) resembling a complete take off and departure ...it will reveal truths , facts , dark secrets . it will disclose to the public and by standards her narrative , story the REAL ONE. 

-This is something she's worked one for YEARS but was stopped 3 times. Only to be built stronger at some point it was deliberately stopped sabotaged and ''disassembled'' but it stands firm and perfect

- ANOTHER 10 is very prominent .....it showcases time association it's key but it isn't too big meaning ...10 months ...or the process of 10 months.

-Once this project is unleashed .....it will have tremendous backlash on people that wronged her...bringing them SHAME.

-This will actually put so much fear and danger to those 3 who are stopping her....karma will literally leave them stuck IN THE SAME PLACE she was stuck in

Yes . i gave the ok on this. a friend asked me and i gave the go ;)  

it got deleted though as people asked ;) 

7 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

WAIT.........i didn't even think of that. OMG  the 2 personas . :pretends:

Danja did come across i can't lie. and so did Beyonce. but HOW will she become involved? that's what i don't get :yaknow:

and gaga has been quite for the past weeks, the monster fuming about how she's abandoning chromatica :gloriascary:

i only guessed Beyonce because of big booty and tall powerful woman. at first when it says tall, i thought taylor swift, then the big behind description came, so no. does Cher have a big booty, cause it could be her too. and remember she wasn't silenced :gloriascary:

edit: i saw cher's behind and she's bootylicious. so it could be her. and the one with 2 personas could be beyonce too cause sasha fierce. and cher is taller than her :gloriascary:

Just now, Itachi said:

and gaga has been quite for the past weeks, the monster fuming about how she's abandoning chromatica :gloriascary:

i only guessed Beyonce because of big booty and tall powerful woman. at first when it says tall, i thought taylor swift, then the big behind description came, so no. does Cher have a big booty, cause it could be her too. and remember she wasn't silenced :gloriascary:

At first sight i saw Madonna/Ariana (since the hair). but idk. Beyonce might seem closer.

The other one gave me miley vibes....but you could be onto something. gaga has 2 personas. 

26 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i can't think of any other woman against her aside from Xtine. is she prominent though 

HIGHLY prominent. she's the very very final key. she has another woman working with her. anyways she's powerful, in control , authority has a good heart but just wasn't seeing  clearly. she'll oversee a negotiation or a meeting. and this meeting will form the incredible news. it's undergoing...it's coming...it isn't far...but Brit needs to play the  field before this happens. there's also a way out for her that this woman might make. it's in the middle of a chaos.

She's got a hold of something , this woman . her heart is in the right place her brain wasn't now she'll see clearer. something will be disclosed to her. idk.