HELP: Should i read Britney's current situation and future?

4 minutes ago, Marcanthony said:

How can you drink on someone's behalf?:hillary:

Easy , just intend to drink the cup....only on their behalf. So many people do it. i've had it done to so many of my friends overseas. :tina:

BUT  i only do it when they ask. This is why i asked you guys to help me make this decision and to which i obliged after many fans said yes. I hope this doesn't violate Britney's privacy in any form because god knows i care about her :crying1:

58 minutes ago, Arianna said:

This seems too good to be true. :( 

Look at the end of the day it's just.....a reading . Only god knows. From my experience? I had a friend call me in the past week...this is my best friend and i've read him a cup exactly a year ago and at the end he just laughed at me and said "nothing makes sense" and that was that . Anyways he called me and was literally screaming in the phone saying "everyrhing is accurate" . And my previous boss called me literally yeaterday and said EXACTLY the same . To me i honestly don't take it seriously. It's just a reading . 

But for some reason this time I WANTED to do it for Britney...and i was super anxious because i know some of her situation and i care deeply about her. 

God only knows at the end. Of course. 

• Love 2

I don’t know if this is real lol. But if it is you should delete it, you shouldn’t give clues to her enemies. I don’t know if I believe it... I think I want to believe it because I love Britney but sounds too perfect to be true. But what if it is the truth and they read this?? I don’t know... I hope she gets to be free and happy.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I don’t know if this is real lol. But if it is you should delete it, you shouldn’t give clues to her enemies. I don’t know if I believe it... I think I want to believe it because I love Britney but sounds too perfect to be true. But what if it is the truth and they read this?? I don’t know... I hope she gets to be free and happy.

That's what i thought as well. 

Guys it's essential to say that i started doing this out of concern for her , I literally read what i see and im not in one bit an ''idealist''.