HELP: Should i read Britney's current situation and future?

Ok so im actually a really good coffee cup reader. I started reading very randomly at 13 years of age and people would come over to our house and beg me for reading even though i hated it. I have never been ''inaccurate'' so to speak , just last week 2 friends called me and were saying how much it is accurate even though i read their cups a year ago exactly.

I don't do this as a profession and i don't tell people that i read , But i've been always curious and would LOVE to read for Britney but at the same time it just sounds weird and abit too much of a .....stanlike? 

Anyways i can volunteer and drink o her behalf , and i decided to do this because im a little concerned due to her recent posts. 

I need you takes , should i do it? or nah?

UPDATE : I've done the reading . You can scroll down to read through . At the end of the day it's just a reading and only god and the universe are aware of destiny. As far as myself it is important to remember that this is something i never learnt but randomly could do at a very young age , more of a "gift" . And have read to so many upon requests when they found out. 

• Love 7
  • Like 2

Ok , I decided to go ahead . My friend's gonna do the coffee , Arabic style perfect for reading. 

I'll write everything i see in no particular order , the way i usually read. One thing to bare in mind , i will read as if i don't know Britney so im not going to name names , figures in her life and so forth. You guys can connect the dots. That way the reading is more authentic , basically the less i know about the person the better. Will try and block what i already know about Britney. 

It is almost 4pm in Australia . will start soon. 

Here i go.   

• Love 9
19 minutes ago, MANDIXMX said:

Yes! Tell us whats going on & how to help her!

I can definitely read on what's going on . But usually every readin is different depending the person's current situation and life circumstances and whatever they're going through. 

I will pretend that i don't know ANYTHING about Britney though , just so it can be authentic. You guys connect and put things together i guess. 

• Love 1