Rihanna is dropping a new skincare line!

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Amor I really like you and know yr a nice person. However, if you felt his tone sounded like that it wasn’t serious. We were just joking and roxxy took it as some shade

See I feel the same way about you. But from an outside perspective, if it really was a joke, then it went on too long. Had you been talking about me like that, I would've seen it as shade as well.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

See I feel the same way about you. But from an outside perspective, if it really was a joke, then it went on too long. Had you been talking about me like that, I would've seen it as shade as well.

I guess we weren’t right by joking this way, but she wasn’t right too to start offending me how I’m not genuine, Im fake, I have flop threads and etc...

• Haha 1
Just now, AmorProhibido said:

Too long? The joke was cut the moment I mentioned Selena’s video. The joke only lasted within 3 post, then the topic went back to Rihanna’s skincare line. If we DID want to shade her? If we DID want to back-talk her, we would do it anywhere but in a public medium like a thread. We been knew that roxxy as a moderator usually checks everybody’s threads and sees all the replies. If we knew that roxxy would see us “back-talking” her, then we wouldn’t have did it in a THREAD. Plus, we know roxxy has a lot of exhale support so all her followers would drag us. No other better place to do it than the PM or DM. We could have just back-talked about her in a peripatetic form. But we didnt

Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

I guess we weren’t right by joking this way, but she wasn’t right too to start offending me how I’m not genuine, Im fake, I have flop threads and etc...

Exactly! Even if his joke felt like a shade, roxxy just blasted him for nothing. She knows nothing about his personality because he is just an online stranger then what she finds cute in judging a persons personality?

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Too long? The joke was cut the moment I mentioned Selena’s video. The joke only lasted within 3 post, then the topic went back to Rihanna’s skincare line. If we DID want to shade her? If we DID want to back-talk her, we would do it anywhere but in a public medium like a thread. We been knew that roxxy as a moderator usually checks everybody’s threads and sees all the replies. If we knew that roxxy would see us “back-talking” her, then we wouldn’t have did it in a THREAD. Plus, we know roxxy has a lot of exhale support so all her followers would drag us. No other better place to do it than the PM or DM. We could have just back-talked about her in a peripatetic form. But we didnt

I more so see it starting on the first page when you started talking about how the staff hates you, how you never get main paged, etc. Even if the one part was only 3 posts, it still sucks. No one wants to be referred to as "evil" by people you hardly talk to. From what I've seen, the two of you barely interact with @Roxxy. It's different when it's someone you talk to on a daily basis. Not to mention that you didn't even tag her to imply it was a joke. You waited for her to find it, which comes off as incredibly shady. And the PM point would be valid if Exhale wasn't such a shady, toxic place where feuds are public 75% of the time. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

I more so see it starting on the first page when you started talking about how the staff hates you, how you never get main paged, etc. Even if the one part was only 3 posts, it still sucks. No one wants to be referred to as "evil" by people you hardly talk to. From what I've seen, the two of you barely interact with @Roxxy. It's different when it's someone you talk to on a daily basis. Not to mention that you didn't even tag her to imply it was a joke. You waited for her to find it, which comes off as incredibly shady. And the PM point would be valid if Exhale wasn't such a shady, toxic place where feuds are public 75% of the time. 

Mhm I see yr point tho. However, if you found it shady it’s k, I on my side apologize for “shading” @Roxxy. I think not just roxxy but all of us overreacted. So it’s fine, let’s move aside from this and discuss the topic. 

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Mhm I see yr point tho. However, if you found it shady it’s k, I on my side apologize for “shading” @Roxxy. I think not just roxxy but all of us overreacted. So it’s fine, let’s move aside from this and discuss the topic. 

I think at this point the thread just needs to be locked. Everyone needs to just take a breather and remember that Exhale is supposed to be a place of love, not hate. 💜

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

You are actually right tbh. It’s my fault @Roxxy, because I had to say that it’s a joke. I should know it for now... You werent right too by startes offending me, but I guess I’m apologising, because I started everything. If We didnt joke, you werent going to start this conversation. Also we knew you will see it, that’s why we didnt tag Roxxy. But when I read it again, yeah, nobody likes to be referred as rude. @Roxxy You werent right too to offend my threads, tbh, but whatever. It was a joke and dont take it so seriously, but Im still sorry for saying it... 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

You are actually right tbh. It’s my fault @Roxxy, because I had to say that it’s a joke. I should know it for now... You werent right too by startes offending me, but I guess I’m apologising, because I started everything. If We didnt joke, you werent going to start this conversation. Also we knew you will see it, that’s why we didnt tag Roxxy. But when I read it again, yeah, nobody likes to be referred as rude. @Roxxy It was a joke and dont take it so seriously, but Im still sorry for saying it...

Yes. We weren’t right for not tagging her and setting a tone that looked like we were shading roxxy, and @Roxxy wasn’t right to get rude and judge you. Nobody was right in this situation. 

Edited by Blackout2006
I edited it to change the tone of the sentence
  • Love 1
On 7/8/2020 at 12:27 PM, Roxxy said:

Check the mirror. You're the one who's rude. You're the one talking sh1t about me behind my back. We're not even friends yet you're this pressed. I don't even know you. :imacat:

Well what’s this @Jordan Miller? More proof that @Roxxy bullies other users. This is unacceptable. I’m not the only one who’s been a victim to Roxxy’s bullying and this thread is proof 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block