Rihanna is dropping a new skincare line!

28 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:fakewow:

Yet you go and casually hang on my thread posting nonsense replies like nobody's business. Why be so carefree on a thread of someone you don't like?

And you even messaged me earlier. Who's really pretending to be nice.:imacat:

Chill gurl. We were joking about u and you started yr crap again? :ohwut: Please go :imhere:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

@MrPieceOfMe

Who's acting nice now? I understand that you're new here and you don't know a lot about the history of this forum in 2020 but no, I don't play nice. And mainstream Exhalers know that too. I'm not one to pretend to be nice and go on a thread of someone I don't like. That's being genuine. Not you who comes to my thread (a person you do not like) and proceed to spam it for 3 pages straight like nobody's business and then messages her via chat. #FAKERY:imacat:

Im fake, because I like to comment a lot on a thread IN A FORUM? Cool 

16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Rude cause I called you out on your fakery?

Rude cause I called you out on your talking sh1t behind my back?

Wow. You can't even defend your actions cause you know you got caught. :imacat:

Roxxy aren’t you the one who always checks other threads to see the replies and stuff?

If we were “back-talking” about you it would have been in PM

Why would we do it here when we know it’s a public medium and you always check other threads as the job of a moderator

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MrPieceOfMe said:

Im fake, because I like to comment a lot on a thread IN A FORUM? Cool 

Uhhh I don’t get what roxxy said? This is a forum, where thousands of threads are made

whether we like someone or not we also check their or someone else’s thread out? 
what fakery is smelt in checking a thread

17 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

We weren’t joking? If we were! We would dwelled more into the topic but we didn’t. Why! Because it was a joke :mattafact:

Yeah it really didn't seem like a joke... especially since we all know you don't necessarily vibe with @Roxxy. I think you knew exactly what you were doing. Congrats on another "hit thread", I guess. :girlbye:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yeah it really didn't seem like a joke... especially since we all know you don't necessarily vibe with @Roxxy. I think you knew exactly what you were doing. Congrats on another hit thread, I guess. :girlbye:

Amor I really like you and know yr a nice person. However, if you felt his tone sounded like that it wasn’t serious. We were just joking and roxxy took it as some shade

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block