Rihanna is dropping a new skincare line!

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Check the mirror. You're the one who's rude. You're the one talking sh1t about me behind my back. We're not even friends yet you're this pressed. I don't even know you. :imacat:

Gurl, you are literally wastingmy time right now just because you are mad. Why you had to comment these 3 long comments of rudeness? Do you feel better now when you offended me? I hope so :kiss:

Just now, Roxxy said:

Rude cause I called you out on your fakery?

Rude cause I called you out on your talking sh1t behind my back?

Wow. You can't even defend your actions cause you know you got caught. :imacat:

I’m not trying to defend myself, cuz it’s pointless to argue with someone who thinks is better than everyone, just because you are a mod :chrissy:

Tell me now if i'm pretending to be nice? Cause Exhalers know I pop off when i'm pissed. I never play nice. If I see negativity being directed towards me, I will call it out. I don't pretend to be nice. I will come for you if you come for me. Who's pretending now? Not you backpedalling cause I called you out.:imacat:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I have got some Rihanna news guys! :riha: an album, psssssh...obviously NOT (:orangu:)

Gurl, she will drop a new toothpaste line before dropping that damn album :pieceofwhat: 

However, with Rihannas powerful brand known as "Fenty", she is going to drop a new skincare line! :clicktina:

What do you guys think? Fenty skin coming to scalp our wigs? Lemme know :sendinglove:

Related:

rihanna-skin.jpg.566ab2ba203a9661a251707dd1999443.jpg

What celebrities look like under FaceApp's new aging filter ...#Wrinklesbegone

Spoiler

Just kidding Rihanna is Flawlessly Iconic even tho she will never drop another album :jl:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Tell me now if i'm pretending to be nice? Cause Exhalers know I pop off when i'm pissed. I never play nice. If I see negativity being directed towards me, I will call it out. I don't pretend to be nice. I will come for you if you come for me. Who's pretending now? Not you backpedalling cause I called you out.:imacat:

Your job is to stop disputes, not starting them :cheese:

• Love 1
Just now, MrPieceOfMe said:

I’m not trying to defend myself, cuz it’s pointless to argue with someone who thinks is better than everyone, just because you are a mod 

Stay pressed. Social climbers who are obsessed with getting main paged like it's their ultimate dream. :imacat:

How about being nice first before anything else.

FYI. It is NOT MY JOB TO FEATURE THREADS.

Featuring threads is my prerogative. Why are you only mad at me that I don't feature your threads? When there is @Urbanney and @PokemonSpears and @Jordan Miller who also feature threads? Why do you still get ignored? Maybe it's not me. Maybe it's really you and your topics. Have you ever thought of that? :imacat:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Stay pressed. Social climbers who are obsessed with getting main paged like it's their ultimate dream. :imacat:

How about being nice first before anything else.

FYI. It is NOT MY JOB TO FEATURE THREADS.

Featuring threads is my prerogative. Why are you only mad at me that I don't feature your threads? When there is @Urbanney and @PokemonSpears and @Jordan Miller who also feature threads? Why do you still get ignored? Maybe it's not me. Maybe it's really you and your topics. Have you ever thought of that? :imacat:

I dont care about being main-paged lol. I simply made a joke and you took it really seriously. “Stay pressed”, cmon, who still uses this phrase, I used it in 4th grade :enigma:

• Love 1

@MrPieceOfMe

Who's acting nice now? I understand that you're new here and you don't know a lot about the history of this forum in 2020 but no, I don't play nice. And mainstream Exhalers know that too. I'm not one to pretend to be nice and go on a thread of someone I don't like. That's being genuine. Not you who comes to my thread (a person you do not like) and proceed to spam it for 3 pages straight like nobody's business and then messages her via chat. #FAKERY:imacat:

• Love 2

Let the records show that I do not even engage with this @MrPieceOfMe and yet he comes to my thread acting as if everything is fine and dandy between the both of us, even messages me via chat and then I find this thread and see him slandering my name. WOW. Fake af. Yet i'm the one he's accusing of pretending to be nice. :imacat:

I'm not being nice now.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block