MAKE ME was a good lead single choice

Eda

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MM is a great song and it was the right choice for the first single from Glory. However, I don't think the public really cares for Britney's slow songs. They like her dance songs so I don't think it ever had a shot at being a hit. It prob would have if it was from another artist.

6 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

We value your opinion :parisok: but I have to respectfully disagree :cheese: if it was a good lead single then why didn’t it make an impact? Why did Glory debut at #3? Don’t get me wrong its not a bad song but I would have preferred another song as the lead single :brityes:

You’re just trying to be cute, but let me introduce ha to exhell. 
@Eda ION what u think, but Make Me is her worst lead single and you will deal otherwise I will have to cut Justin Tarantular for that mess he created on Glory. :bsass:

I almost gave up on my stan card because of that Glory mess. Welcome to exhale and have a nice stay tho! :queenflopga:

9 minutes ago, Style. said:

You’re just trying to be cute, but let me introduce ha to exhell. 
@Eda ION what u think, but Make Me is her worst lead single and you will deal otherwise I will have to cut Justin Tarantular for that mess he created on Glory. :bsass:

I almost gave up on my stan card because of that Glory mess. Welcome to exhale and have a nice stay tho! :queenflopga:

mean downton abbey GIF

Archived