#FreeBritney is trending on Twitter

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what I don't understand is why the Tiktok video got so popular and so many people said it was their first time hearing about this. We made a lot of noise last year, why is this news to anybody? 

I just hope the comments on her instagram get less hateful, idk if she reads them, probably not, I hope not, but so many comments throw her under the bus for nothing.. I don't mean the are you ok comments but the ones who say truly hateful stuff and get lots of likes. 

She must be so bored, no one to talk to, only her "boyfriend" and "friend", not even her kids, she can only try some clothes and walk around her huge lonely home.. and then be treated like an absolute psycho for it

3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

what I don't understand is why the Tiktok video got so popular and so many people said it was their first time hearing about this. We made a lot of noise last year, why is this news to anybody? 

I just hope the comments on her instagram get less hateful, idk if she reads them, probably not, I hope not, but so many comments throw her under the bus for nothing.. I don't mean the are you ok comments but the ones who say truly hateful stuff and get lots of likes. 

She must be so bored, no one to talk to, only her "boyfriend" and "friend", not even her kids, she can only try some clothes and ldwalk around her huge lonely home.. and then be treated like an absolute psycho for it

I think maybe because the world has slowed down. Everyone is at home stuck in quarantine they have more time to be online. It's a blessing in disguise for us that it's picking up. Time likes these we could of reapply used @Meaner03

1 hour ago, Watch Me Work It said:

True.. I often wonder what happened to the Britney Gram's girls, they also disappeared 

Idk its disappointing I fell like we could of gotten a lot more momentum especially because they had made it seem like they were getting new info and were gonna turn it into a big project. I dont blame them though they help start the message so that counts 

I'm just glad we got a second wave of this though and hope we can get it pushed further 

I was just looking at it, the #FreeBritney will cause more impact this time around. At lot of locals are just now being aware of this and they are going full force.

I did some tweeting too, called swifities, arianators and kpop stans. Short after I saw that some Taylor stan accounts started posting too. I guess it worked at least in some extent. I hope this leads to smth :byesmoke:

If only we get Kpop fans by our side... :katybelt:

Archived