Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 2]

Roxxy

2 minutes ago, Towelney said:

Are they well known?

Yes. 8 Hot 100 Top 10s including a #1. 10 Adult Contemporary Top 5s and three #1s? I think those are good numbers. :mhm:

They're not like a ROCK band rock band. So get out of AC/DC and REM. Their genre is adult contemporary. For the mommies who love love songs. :haha:

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yes. 8 Hot 100 Top 10s including a #1. 10 Adult Contemporary Top 5s and three #1s? I think those are good numbers. :mhm:

They're not like a ROCK band rock band. So get out of AC/DC and REM. Their genre is adult contemporary. For the mommies who love love songs. :haha:

The Loved One by INXS?

The One Thing?

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

WAIT

@Roxxy is it The One That You Love by Air Supply?

CLOSE!!! :yesplease:

(You're gonna get it once I post this reply so I might as well just add more to this post and just reveal it.)

There's only two popular songs of theirs with a number in the title. And if I say no to that, you'll automatically know that it is this.

BUT CONGRATULATIONS @AmorProhibido! I kinda had a feeling you were the one who's gonna get it because of your Prince-ness. :comingthru:

1000 Exhale points for you! 💛🧡💜

RANDOM ROXXY REWARDS!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

(You're gonna get it once I post this reply so I might as well just add more to this post and just reveal it.)

There's only two popular songs of theirs with a number in the title. And if I say no to that, you'll automatically know that it is this.

BUT CONGRATULATIONS @AmorProhibido! I kinda had a feeling you were the one who's gonna get it because of your Prince-ness. :comingthru:

It‘s well known, they said. 634CDEE4-BA89-4221-AD35-415C7C1B89C8.jpeg.b6a29b3f44811a9540107f00647b683c.jpeg 
It’ll be easy, they said. 634CDEE4-BA89-4221-AD35-415C7C1B89C8.jpeg.b6a29b3f44811a9540107f00647b683c.jpeg

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omggg thank youuu. :mcry: I at first was going to say Prince, then Journey, then INXS, and finally Air Supply. I actually had forgotten Air Supply was Australian, but when I remembered, it instantly clicked. I can't believe I didn't say Two Less Lonely People In The World though... :ohmygawd: Like talk about a flop moment. :sickofu:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Omggg thank youuu. I at first was going to say Prince, then Journey, then INXS, and finally Air Supply. I actually had forgotten Air Supply was Australian, but when I remembered, it instantly clicked. I can't believe I didn't say Two Less Lonely People In The World though...  Like talk about a flop moment. 

Journey! :yesplease: if you said that I would've reacted more enthusiastically cause you were on the right track. Cause all the guesses were like ROCK ROCK bands and Air Supply is kinda in the same lane as Journey and Michael Learns to Rock. They're the Celine Dions of rock bands. They do love songs. :crying3: I grew up with a single Mom who lost her husband to cancer 5 years after their child was born. So my Mom is a hopeless romantic. Those three bands I mentioned are the music I grew up listening to. My Mom was not into pop stars although she did own Whitney Houston, Madonna, and Janet Jackson albums. They were rarely played at our house. It was always Air Supply and Michael Learns to Rock. I grew up listening to these songs and Two Less Lonely People in the World is my favorite.  :crying1:

• Love 2