Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 2]

Roxxy

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Embedded it for you. :bigkiss: and bich how dare you call yourself old. I was born in 1988 too. Assuming your username means your birth year. :haha:

It’s residual from my birthday lol, I just turned 32 like 5 days ago 😅 but I know, #WeAreNotOld haha,  all these children born after ...Baby One More Time though... 😂 #WeWereHereFirst

• Love 1
1 minute ago, AmorProhibido said:

Is it a band who had a member with a successful solo career as well? I feel like I know it.

Oh my gawd I feel like you're right. :omg:

I'm just not sure if we have the same gauge for "successful" but I guess? I just checked wikipedia and it says one had 3 solo albums. I'm guessing that's kinda [?] successful. :yesokay:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Xroyal88 said:

It’s residual from my birthday lol, I just turned 32 like 5 days ago 😅 but I know, #WeAreNotOld haha,  all these children born after ...Baby One More Time though... 😂 #WeWereHereFirst

Happy Birthday! 💛🧡💜

And welcome to Exhale!

happy pokemon GIF

Come to defend Jordan on his Slave Apology thread and get downvoted by his haters even if what you said was true, stay for the community!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my gawd I feel like you're right. :omg:

I'm just not sure if we have the same gauge for "successful" but I guess? I just checked wikipedia and it says one had 3 solo albums. I'm guessing that's kinda [?] successful. :yesokay:

Okay wait, was the artist or band mentioned yesterday? I thought I knew it but maybe I don't. :calculating: I'm determined to figure this s.hit out though. :imacat:

• Haha 1

^ it's not that. :haha:

Why is this so hard, i'm starting to think maybe i'm the only one who knows this song... :dead: It was literally my third pick. It was instantly in my head when coming up with my entry for today alongside 7 Rings and 1 Thing. But i do believe it's way more popular than those two songs. :idkney:

• Haha 2

Why is this so hard, i'm starting to think maybe i'm the only one who knows this song... :dead: It was literally my third pick. It was instantly in my head when coming up with my entry for today alongside 7 Rings and 1 Thing. But i do believe it's way more popular than those two songs. :idkney:

I swear if it’s some kdrama karaoke song imma flip :queenie: a bunch of Americans can’t think of it so let it out :imacat:

• Haha 4

Well some of us weren’t born in the 80s.:chrissy:

Is it an American Band? European Band?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2