CALLING STEM TRADERS

On 8/20/2020 at 4:18 PM, Thelegendarybritney said:

How do people find Stems :gloria:

i have nothing to offer 

I listen to whatever stems people are generous enough to put on YouTube or share my way :orangu: 

Omg THIS. Can someone set me up with a starter pack?? I wanna become a trader :( I wanna be like y’all and have your secret internet parties where you all trade stuff and listen to Rebellion. LET ME BE INCLUDED :tiffanycries: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2020 at 10:15 PM, studlygeorge said:

Omg THIS. Can someone set me up with a starter pack?? I wanna become a trader :( I wanna be like y’all and have your secret internet parties where you all trade stuff and listen to Rebellion. LET ME BE INCLUDED :tiffanycries: 

On 8/22/2020 at 12:10 AM, Thelegendarybritney said:

Someone pity us please :tiffanycries:

A forum is not a place to search for a reliable source. Aside from that, if you really want to get stuff, you need to $$$. Almost no one trades since the very first leaks that happened during 2010/2011.

When it's about to leak, people start trading it or showing it off.

38 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

A forum is not a place to search for a reliable source. Aside from that, if you really want to get stuff, you need to $$$. Almost no one trades since the very first leaks that happened during 2010/2011.

When it's about to leak, people start trading it or showing it off.

Well you say that, but from this thread I’ve actually managed to trade a whole bunch of stems and unreleased material

• 3 weeks later...

ok guys don't trust @JackSProductions I sent him $400 AU for I'm not a girl and sometimes and got a karaoke stems for I'm not a girl and sometimes I got a drum track the rest was filtered vocals and rubbish, I was shocked that he is trying to sell these!! so just a heads up don't trade or buy from him he is 100% a scammer I tried to work it out with him but he just dodges me all the time and I warned him I would be telling everyone I get a chance too!! I feel like an idiot trusting him but I legit thought he was honest!! :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

3 hours ago, Infinity101 said:

ok guys don't trust @JackSProductions I sent him $400 AU for I'm not a girl and sometimes and got a karaoke stems for I'm not a girl and sometimes I got a drum track the rest was filtered vocals and rubbish, I was shocked that he is trying to sell these!! so just a heads up don't trade or buy from him he is 100% a scammer I tried to work it out with him but he just dodges me all the time and I warned him I would be telling everyone I get a chance too!! I feel like an idiot trusting him but I legit thought he was honest!! :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

This isn’t true. I’ve explained the circumstances and have given you plenty of legit tracks which I had. I refunded all of your money and you still have the tracks. I initially was reluctant to selling and I told you why I didn’t want to sell you Oops! In which you got very annoyed as you seemed to think  I was going to give it to you. I’ve apologised for the mis understanding and maybe I’ve been scammed myself, but the tracks I use I believe to be official. 

2 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

This isn’t true. I’ve explained the circumstances and have given you plenty of legit tracks which I had. I refunded all of your money and you still have the tracks. I initially was reluctant to selling and I told you why I didn’t want to sell you Oops! In which you got very annoyed as you seemed to think  I was going to give it to you. I’ve apologised for the mis understanding and maybe I’ve been scammed myself, but the tracks I use I believe to be official. 

Liar!! when did you refund my money? also you gave me **** nothing worth keeping I dont mind sharing the crap you gave me to prove your a scammer stop with saying you have Oops I know for a fact you do not have it so stop with the pathetic lie!! SCAMMER!!

Archived