Exhale AMA with Born This Way, ARTPOP, and A Star Is Born producer & songwriter DJ White Shadow

Hey DJ White Shadow! Love your work on ARTPOP! I don’t know if you’re aware, but there were rumors 2013/2014 about Gaga and Britney Spears collaborating on a song called “Freak Like Me.” I was wondering if you have any knowledge about the story of the track if it exists at all. Thank you so much!

• Verified
10 hours ago, ItsLiam***** said:

What is your favourite Gaga track that you’ve worked on?

what is the writing and producing process like with Gaga? 

which do you like better, Born This Way or ARTPOP?

Did you work on anything for Gaga’s new album, Chromatica?

are there any Gaga tracks you wish you worked on?

could you let us in on some juicy secrets about the songs you’ve worked on?

could you tell us about any unreleased tracks from Born This Way and ARTPOP?

are there unreleased tracks you worked on with Gaga that you wish made the cut? 

thank you so much for doing this AMA, you’ve worked on some of my all time favourite Gaga songs, you’re so talented :praisega:

• Like 1
  • Verified
19 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Hey DJ Shadow, I love your work! Did you work on any other tracks that didn’t make the cut? And if so, did you find out why they didn’t? Also what’s your favorite track you produced for her? For others? Thanks for doing this! :OMGney:

• Like 1
  • Verified
4 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

@DJWS

I remember there was talk about your own personal album releasing around the beginning of 2020. I know covid19 came around and ruined all our lives shortly after.... and our plans! But is there a chance your album will still see the light of day? Your studio album , apart from the WarSexDrugs ep. 

LOVE YOU <3

-- Katharine 

• Like 1
  • Verified
19 hours ago, WeatherBOI said:

mess you made a thread, I had dm'ed you when I saw you had joined and were verified lol

Anyways, what's an artist you've always dreamed of working with, and any new artist atm you'd like to work with?

And of course: do you have any plans to release TEA?

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Verified
19 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Sexxx Dreams is one of my favorite Gaga songs! :ramona:
My question is: Are there any songs that made it to a Gaga album that were actually intended for another artist? If so, which songs were they and who did you have in mind during the creative process?? Thanks for taking time to participate! 

• Like 2
  • Verified
18 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

1. What gives you more pleasure, to produce a song from scratch, or to remix it? I ask because your remixes always feel almost like a completely new creation :lizzie:

2. WHY IS YOUR SHADOW WHITE :wyd:

3. Is this you in the studio while remixing? It's bopping and it has horns so... >>> :goat:

• Like 1
  • Verified
12 hours ago, dancewithme said:

Hi DJ White Shadow!

I first wanted to thank you for your music that I love. You have produced my favourite Gaga songs (government hooker, bloody mary and artpop) and many other that I love. Your productions are fire! Here Are my questions

1. Would you consider working with Britney in the future? (I think you could work some serious magic with her)

2. What's your favourite song that you produced?

3. Is there any Britney song you would like to remix?

Greetings and much much love from Greece

• Like 1
  • Verified
11 hours ago, ItsLiam***** said:

What is your favourite Gaga track that you’ve worked on?

what is the writing and producing process like with Gaga? 

which do you like better, Born This Way or ARTPOP?

Did you work on anything for Gaga’s new album, Chromatica?

are there any Gaga tracks you wish you worked on?

could you let us in on some juicy secrets about the songs you’ve worked on?

could you tell us about any unreleased tracks from Born This Way and ARTPOP?

are there unreleased tracks you worked on with Gaga that you wish made the cut? 

thank you so much for doing this AMA, you’ve worked on some of my all time favourite Gaga songs, you’re so talented :praisega:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block