Exhale AMA with Born This Way, ARTPOP, and A Star Is Born producer & songwriter DJ White Shadow

• Leader
1 minute ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes, I'm in charge of the media archives and I also moderate! I did this two years ago, https://gagadaily.com/djws/,  and loved every second of it. Have fun at the AMA!

How cool. I'll check out your interview later today. :mimiclap:

Appreciate the kind words and love. We'll have to think of a way for Exhale and GGD to collaborate some day. 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

They would never ban you. I would stop them personally.

We should do one too someday, incidentally! But massive Kudos to you Jordan for reaching out to Paul to make it happen. I remember you landed Gaga as well a few years back, something we ourselves should have done at some point! Paul is so awesome about all facets of music and life. Congrats on the AMA! 

:kiss:

i just saw you post a thread about this event, how sweet! :makeitrain:

• Leader
2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I went to say thank you at GGD but I can't create an account :kyliecry:

"Registration is currently disabled." :wontcry:

@Slayer send them my love and good vibes please!!! 

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I went to say thank you at GGD but I can't create an account :kyliecry:

"Registration is currently disabled." :wontcry:

@Slayer send them my love and good vibes please!!! 

Done :) hopefully I was able to do you justice with the message. Are you able to see the thread or unable to because of not being a member?

Thank you @Jordan Miller for inviting such amazing producers! It’s great to be part of the BreatheHeavy community!

In all honestly I’m not a big fan of Gaga but two tracks stand out to me from Born The Way and Artpop; Heavy Metal Lover and MANiCURE. 

What was your role in producing these tracks and how do you feel about them? Are there any interesting tidbits / trivia from the sessions in which these tracks were recorded? @DJWS

a) What is your favorite unreleased song you produced (with or without Gaga)?

b) Are you tired of people asking for 'TEA' and just beg Gaga to just leak it already? lol

c) What is something you want to share that nobody asked you about yet?

d) Are you excited for the new Crash Bandicoot 4 game?

Hey DJ White Shadow! You are such a creative genius and have had a huge mark on Gaga’s career with your sound. I appreciate all of your work so much and am a huge fan. All of your work is amazing, but my favorite Gaga songs of yours include Government Hooker, Venus, Gypsy, and my favorite Born This Way track, The Edge of Glory.

My questions for you are:

1. Was it a conscious decision for you to not work on Chromatica? If so, why?

2. What is it like working with Gaga in comparison to other artists? What sets her apart over everyone else? 

3. You had a huge hand in Artpop. Are you disappointed it wasn’t as successful as Born This Way, or to you was it still a personal success?  Did you regret writing Do What U Want after the R Kelly allegations surfaced?

4. Can you tell us about your involvement with Indistry Media? Why are you so passionate about what they do? What advice do you have for newer artists / DJ’s / producers trying to survive the industry today? 

5. If you could work on one last song with Gaga, that was to act as a final mission statement that defines the both of you as artists - what would the song be called in one word? What kind of sound would it have? 

Thank you again for your music and I appreciate you taking the time out of your day to talk with us! Keep on killin’ it ! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block