ATRL is so obsessed with Britney looking old

3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I never meant to body shame, I was more just concerned at how he looked unhealthy, and it wasn’t just the larger stomach, but he just looked a little bugged out and unkempt. 

You are right that it is contradictory for me to say that while saying it’s not appropriate to talk about other people’s bodies in this thread though. Thank you for calling me out on my own bull ****. I will try to take my own advice.

Thank you for taking it well and owning up to it 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Still not your body though and it’s 2020 it’s time to end this type of behavior of body shaming :clicktina:

i never stop until people stop to use their body and face to achieve fame and easy money , you can't take only the good side of it 

tenor.gif?itemid=13353641

24 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i never stop until people stop to use their body and face to achieve fame and easy money , you can't take only the good side of it 

tenor.gif?itemid=13353641

The poor woman has been in a conservatorship for more than a decade and has faced loads of abuse throughout her life. Your job is being a bad *****? Take that kind of energy and apply it towards making you a better person :clicktina:

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The poor woman has been in a conservatorship for more than a decade and has faced loads of abuse throughout her life. Your job is being a bad *****? Take that kind of energy and apply it towards making you a better person :clicktina:

don't twist my words please, i don't have nothing against Britney, i have only posted a real photo of her that you can see everywhere

k0jPoN6.gif

Archived