ATRL is so obsessed with Britney looking old

It's so disturbing how ATRL is filled with photoshopped pictures of Britney looking old. Britney looks like every 38-year old woman to me. She also went through rough times in her life than people like Xtina so of course she doesn't age as well as Xtina. But Brit looks ok to me. ATRL said Britney looks like a 50/60 years old woman. Britney only looks old when she wears the raccoon eyes make up, when she removes that makeup, she looks her age.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

It's so disturbing how ATRL is filled with photoshopped pictures of Britney looking old. Britney looks like every 38-year old woman to me. She also went through rough times in her life than people like Xtina so of course she doesn't age as well as Xtina. But Brit looks ok to me. ATRL said Britney looks like a 50/60 years old woman. Britney only looks old when she wears the raccoon eyes make up, when she removes that makeup, she looks her age.

of course she has passed through a lot of problems during her life so i can understand why, but she don't looks like a normal 38 y old. Looks at all those wrinkles on her forehead. Also X-tina looks bad for her age

7301c3b4-8501-497f-a619-58e575addfc4-GTY

3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

of course she has passed through a lot of problems during her life so i can understand why, but she don't looks like a normal 38 y old. Looks at all those wrinkles on her forehead. Also X-tina looks bad for her age

7301c3b4-8501-497f-a619-58e575addfc4-GTY

That is not your business though. Do you realize how weird and messed up it is to be using close up pictures of people and analyzing how their face is aging and then saying whether it’s normal or not?

Unless you’re a plastic surgeon and the person came to you for consulting, you really should keep your thoughts to yourself. It’s not your body. I’m sure you wouldn’t want someone doing this to you. 

Britney is gorgeous and she’s a human being, so stop talking about her like she is a product who should be flawless. Looks also aren’t everything. It’s 2020. It’s time to end this type of behavior.

:girlbye:

7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

That is not your business though. Do you realize how weird and messed up it is to be using close up pictures of people and analyzing how their face is aging and then saying whether it’s normal or not?

Unless you’re a plastic surgeon and the person came to you for consulting, you really should keep your thoughts to yourself. It’s not your body. I’m sure you wouldn’t want someone doing this to you. 

Britney is gorgeous and she’s a human being, so stop talking about her like she is a product who should be flawless. Looks also aren’t everything. It’s 2020. It’s time to end this type of behavior.

Hey sherlock, i haven't started this topic so don't come to me only because i answer to this topic with a close up photo you can find everywhere. So, put your **** back in your underwear because you can't **** this girl

tenor.gif?itemid=8503870

2 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

Hey sherlock, i haven't started this topic so don't come to me only because i answer to this topic with a close up photo you can find everywhere. So, put your **** back in your underwear because you can't **** this girl

tenor.gif?itemid=8503870

Wow, very mature response :mariahstare:

:tiffeyeroll:

This thread was started to discuss how disgusting it is that ATRL is talking about Britney’s aging the way they do, and then what do you do? Come in this thread and do the same thing. Nice.

6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Wow, very mature response :mariahstare:

:tiffeyeroll:

This thread was started to discuss how disgusting it is that ATRL is talking about Britney’s aging the way they do, and then what do you do? Come in this thread and do the same thing. Nice.

honey you need to read  again this part " ATRL is filled with photoshopped pictures of Britney looking old." so i have posted a real photo of her.  If you can't accept the truth isn't my problem

tumblr_n4ol2mvMdz1tqakyso1_250.gif

• Leader
15 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I aspire for Exhale to have as many engaging and active members as ATRL. Props to them. If they ever wanted to venture over to Exhale I'm here for them :ari:

And yes, it's not a good look to judge peoples faces and bodies. I'm guilty of it here too at times. I feel bad about that Taylor Kinney topic the other day. Eek. 

On 5/25/2020 at 10:06 AM, Urbanney said:

That’s concerning and sad. :( The good news is he’s been healthier before which means it’ll be easier to do it again if he decides to than if he had always been unhealthy.

On 5/25/2020 at 10:15 AM, Urbanney said:

He went from having abs to a beer gut. You can’t tell me he wasn’t healthier before :alook:

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Looks also aren’t everything. It’s 2020. It’s time to end this type of behavior.

The IRONY :tiffcackle:

11 hours ago, CarlyRaeJepsenStan said:

Britney looks great for her age as does Christina the main difference is just like normal people sometimes they look like ****. Every person tearing them down online is probably a troll. Fact is not everyone looks perfect all the time, sometimes you look tired and worn down. Also considering that medications and being a parent can really make you look tired I think they both look great ( although I’m not a huge fan of Christina’s plastic surgery choices) 

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Still not your body though and it’s 2020 it’s time to end this type of behavior of body shaming :clicktina:

I never meant to body shame, I was more just concerned at how he looked unhealthy, and it wasn’t just the larger stomach, but he just looked a little bugged out and unkempt. 

You are right that it is contradictory for me to say that while saying it’s not appropriate to talk about other people’s bodies in this thread though. Thank you for calling me out on my own bull ****. I will try to take my own advice.

Archived