Poppy covers t.A.T.u.'s "All The Things She Said": listen

8 hours ago, VCTR said:

Is no one going to mention how one of the girls from t.a.t.u. said she would disown her son if he grew up to be gay because “men should be men”? 

I mean, poppy is sorta my current number one female for a few years now. Glad she covered it so we don’t have to listen to a woman that hates gay men (only one of them) and can still listen to the song. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nme.com/news/music/tatu-2-1229758%3famp

:didilie:

I just watched the video. And the worst part was the audience applauding her :imacat:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, britneyspears2205 said:

I mean i LOVE Poppy and I love that she covered that song but come on...THAT video? Gurl....she just stands there and walks around the room slowly. I would have loved to see her freak out and tear that room apart and quick cuts in between. 

Yeh the video was so low budget, but it’s a cover song so I kind of expected it 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block