Anderson Cooper eviscerates Trump on CNN: "Who is the thug here?"

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

FOX news and CNN come for the same clown school

Let's just agree that media in the USA overall is in a horrible position. Bought out and not doing their job at all - which is objectively informing the citizens of the country about what's going on. Instead they just shove their opinions down everyone's throat, it's like America doesn't even know that the point of news is to INFORM, not give opinions lol

Just now, BUWYGF said:

Let's just agree that media in the USA overall is in a horrible position. Bought out and not doing their job at all - which is objectively informing the citizens of the country onto what's going on. Instead they just shove their opinions down everyone's throat, it's like America doesn't even know that the point of news is to INFORM, not give opinions lol

I agree 100%

The Bachelor Cheers GIF by ABC Network

People need to be doing their own research on things instead of believing unreliable sources. Also to stop judging others for whatever side they decide to choose, because then the "tolerance" and "openness" becomes hypocritical since it can be seen one-sided.

• Love 1
On 6/2/2020 at 7:14 AM, JordanMiller said:

Anderson Cooper did not hold back when he went in on Trump tonight. 

Trump threatened to use the military against American citizens, calling himself the "president of law and order."  It inspired a fiery speech from Anderson on-air. 

He went on to said that Trump “seems to think that dominating black people, dominating peaceful protesters is law and order. It’s not. He calls them thugs. Who is the thug here? Hiding in a bunker. Hiding behind a suit. Who is the thug? People have waited for days for this wannabe wartime president to say something. And this is what he says. And that is what he does.”

Cooper then went on to his own experience, saying that he has “seen societies fall apart as a reporter.”

“I’ve seen people dying in the streets while protesting. I’ve seen countries ripped apart by hate and mystery misinformation and laws and political demagogues and racism,” Cooper said. “We can’t let that happen here. Of course violence is no answer, but people protesting deserve answers, and they haven’t gotten them. no matter how many black men have been ********, lynched, in prison, mistreated, redlined, blackballed from jobs. We all know it. People protesting in the streets they know it, and they’re tired of it. And we should be too.”

“This event, as I said, if it wasn’t so dangerous and disgusting, it would be funny, because it is so low rent and just sad,” Cooper added.

anderson.jpg.bfaad5317c4938d99a12c1b361900024.jpg

I'm sorry but breathe heavy has become yet another Trump-bashing pseudo-platform. This is not what I come here for, yet Jordan insists on making it political. 

Glad to see he's getting his bum kicked every now and again by his own readers. Serves him well. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Wow, the racists are out on this thread. Its crazy, britney regularly gets praised as being problematic, yet here we have fans attack CNN, defend trump and insult protesters.

It's crazy what kind of power trip a keyboard will do to people.

That's a very sound argument, I must say. Just like most of the other leftists:

No receipts? No problem, we've got plenty of labels. 👌😏

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see Trump as 46.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, TedTwice said:

That's a very sound argument, I must say. Just like most of the other leftists:

No receipts? No problem, we've got plenty of labels. 👌😏

Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see Trump as 46.

If you fail to see that Trump time and time against panders to the far right and racist in America, you're part of the problem, sweetie.

1 minute ago, asterix said:

This Anderson clown didn't 'eviscerate' anything. Trump rightfully called THUGS the looters and abusers that destroy properties/businesses and beating innocent people too. He didn't call thugs the peaceful protesters, in fact he sided with the peaceful protesters and supported them. He has a problem with the THUGS that put on fire and destroy innocent peoples businesses and attack them too. Haven't you seen all the videos of looters that beat innocent owners that tried to protect their properties? I guess not!
These THUGS are criminals and deserve to be jailed.

conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, asterix said:

This Anderson clown didn't 'eviscerate' anything. Trump rightfully called THUGS the looters and abusers that destroy properties/businesses and beating innocent people too. He didn't call thugs the peaceful protesters, in fact he sided with the peaceful protesters and supported them. He has a problem with the THUGS that put on fire and destroy innocent peoples businesses and attack them too. Haven't you seen all the videos of looters that beat innocent owners that tried to protect their properties? I guess not!
These THUGS are criminals and deserve to be jailed.

Where is Anderson to call out Obama too?? Trump is "bad" for calling THUGS the rioters and criminals but somehow Obama isn't? 

And Trump didn't threaten to use the military against innocent citizens. He said that if governors/mayors don't try to put down the rioters that keep destroying businesses and attacking innocent people, he will have to intervene and use the military to stop them. It's logical to resort to this if governors don't do anything to protect their cities. Who else will do it??? Way to take his words out of context though! Clowns.

I couldn't agree more. 😘

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

If you fail to see that Trump time and time against panders to the far right and racist in America, you're part of the problem, sweetie.

Can you provide receipts on that? saying something repeatedly doesn't make it true, this isn't Oz. If you provide factual proof on that statement then we can come to an agreement zone

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Can you provide receipts on that? saying something repeatedly doesn't make it true, this isn't Oz. If you provide factual proof on that statement then we can come to an agreement zone

I’m gonna pass the torch to you now. I’ve been trying to share actual information and encourage TRUE open-mindedness on here the last week or so, but they are draining me dry 😂

You seem educated and aware enough to have civil discourse with the Trump-deranged. Good to see you on here! Thanks for speaking up. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, sparrowhawk said:

I’m gonna pass the torch to you now. I’ve been trying to share actual information and encourage TRUE open-mindedness on here the last week or so, but they are draining me dry 😂

You seem educated and aware enough to have civil discourse with the Trump-deranged. Good to see you on here! Thanks for speaking up. 

Usually people to depend on insults first hand do not have any proof on anything they stand against, hence why they become deranged. Yet for weed they'd find countless sources on how the government or big pharma didn't want them to use it, since it's something they see the benefit of.

It shouldn't even be a left vs right, it should be a good vs bad, but so many people have been programmed to think a certain way without thinking for themselves, they become zombies of society.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, asterix said:

The entire point of the protests was about the injustice regarding Floyds death. Thing is, this whole mess took a wrong turn. Even Floyds brother asked publicly for the protesters to stop this but nobody listened to him. If protesters truly cared for Floyd they'd respect that wish and hear out his own brother.

At this point it has become mostly an excuse for rioters/looters and criminals to go out on a rampage and wreck havoc. It has become a convenient agenda to twist everything Trump says. People are allowed to like/dislike him but they gotta put their feelings aside and use their logic. He never said he wants to use the military on innocent people (why in the world would he want that?) he asked the governors to protect their cities and innocent people, if they fail to do so, he will have to use the military to stop the criminals. Nothing wrong with that. But trust hateful people to take that out of context. He supported and praised the peaceful protesters and called thugs the criminals/looters but again trust hateful people to twist that too. 

A black cop was killed by the rioters but I don't see that on the news, I guess SOME black lives matters to them and not ALL. He couldn't defend himself as the governor of that state told them to basically not act against the rioters and he was shot from behind I believe. 

6 minutes ago, asterix said:

There is a lot of cases like this happening but the media and people in general right now for some absurd reason choose to turn a blind eye and only show what's convenient to them. Plus also they manipulate videos to make it seem like the cops started **** while it was actually the rioters. Like videos where cops are trying to smash down remaining broken glasses in stores windows frames to clean them up and be safe to to pass through, but they manipulate those vids and say "SEE!! cops are breaking stores!" eventho it's literally them trying to clean the window/doors frames from broken glasses. It's for safety and make it easier to get through plus the cops notify the owners about doing that.

I'm sure there is also some bad cops that's true of course, but those will be a handful. There is bad eggs everywhere in every profession in the world. Cops aren't exception.

I saw videos the other day of a tiny old lady that was trying to stop the rioters from destroying her store but not only did they destroy it but they beat that poor old woman too. It was horrifying.

It doesn't fit their narrative, so easy to see how people are easily manipulated. It's like when people criticize Britney for gaining weight on FF yet they don't get off their couch.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, asterix said:

Theres people that just observe and choose not to get into the discussions because the louder people that keep repeating their mantra "trump bad! trump this!" no matter what, is hard to reason with them so they just don't bother lmao

I totally feel you. I had to battle with overcoming that myself. No one should make you feel as if you're opinions don't count in a fair, civil conversation based on fact. Let them shout and spit and rage. I'm over here just tryna have conversations. :jj:

Funny thing is, when Obama was President and I was the political "minority" amongst my more liberal East-Village-NYC-hippie friends, I never lost a relationship. Obama was a traitor and a globalist who put America last IN MY OPINION, but that wasn't worth my friends and my relationships to me!! I just chose to take the high road and be respectful towards him, with the occasional underhanded insult :gagasmile: but it never got THAT serious. Crazy to even think of cutting ties entirely with people over political differences.

BUT since Trump has been elected, I haven't changed the way I act or speak, but people have cut ties with me just because of who I voted for. It's a sad and pathetic commentary on the way social media can brainwash and divide the sheeple from the freethinkers because ultimately, the elite fear the free-thinker most. #silentminoritynolongersilent

• Love 2
20 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Wow, the racists are out on this thread. Its crazy, britney regularly gets praised as being problematic, yet here we have fans attack CNN, defend trump and insult protesters.

It's crazy what kind of power trip a keyboard will do to people.

It’s very easy to throw the word racist out there when someone doesn’t agree with your point of view. Liberals seem to assume that if you don’t believe in their particular political solution, then you don’t really care about the people that they claim they want to help. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block