Make me Original Video is Probably the next move

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if all of this isn't a double edge sword for Brit's career. It's like, yeah, let's release anything unreleased we have, they are going to eat it even if Britney is refusing to work. And this can truly go on forever. Also, as much as I love MR (it's actually one of my fav songs from the album) it kinda piss me off to see it being a number one with literally 0 effort while other songs like SB, wich got a great video, being sent to the trash can in like no time due to the lack of support from the fans. 

I think an artist must be supported when she is actually working, not when on an indefinite hiatus by choice.

This fandom is weird. 

The problem is that would actually take a big amount of work and time/money. All they had to do for the cover is take a photo and slap on the Glory font. Mood Ring was even easier all they had to do was upload the mp3 file to iTunes. The Make Me video was unfinished, so they would have to re-edit and fix anything that they didn’t do (the wire on the TV, the fake eviction notice)

Archived