Are These Talk Show Hosts As Nice As They Appear On TV?

On 5/29/2020 at 8:06 PM, JordanMiller said:

I wonder what the deal is with Ellen. Her name gets dragged through the dirt OFTEN. 

JC always kinda annoyed me lol 

Corden dancing and especially singing louder than the actual stars on the Carpool Karaoke segment is the most annoying thing that has happened to Television

• Like 2
2 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

This is why we stan Wendy Williams

she acts the same on and off camera, and even if you don't like her, at least she's being genuine

in that sense yes, I'd rather someone be mean to my face than fake their way

On 5/29/2020 at 11:29 PM, ShatteredBoy said:

Guys did you not know he dragged Britney really hard back in 2008 after this performance?

I stopped liking him in 2016 when I found out he said this about her back when he was a nobody...

B6237887-A4CA-4D4E-AA78-333877CF2D18.jpeg

That fat turd can ROT. I heard that he's nasty too, and everyone knows Ellen is nasty irl!

• Love 2
On 5/30/2020 at 7:29 AM, ShatteredBoy said:

Guys did you not know he dragged Britney really hard back in 2008 after this performance?

I stopped liking him in 2016 when I found out he said this about her back when he was a nobody...

B6237887-A4CA-4D4E-AA78-333877CF2D18.jpeg

:umomg:

didn’t Britney come for a karaoke carpool with him back in 2016? :shocked:

On 5/30/2020 at 10:18 AM, JordanMiller said:

I was at a friend's house tonight, and apparently Ellen has entire game show where she makes people do stupid ****. One of them they had to answer questions and if they got it wrong they were literally booted into a foam pit. It was such a mess and a kii :tiffcackle:

U HaVe ReCiEvEd a WaRnInG poInT!

Ellen is obviously

On 5/29/2020 at 11:36 PM, zenden said:

We all forget they r just human. All of us can be nice or bad.  If any1 felt bad at their show i feel bad for them. But i don't think we should bash them cause some ppl could have a good experience too. Let's not forget it is a tv not all of the things shown nice at tv r actually nice.

Sorry, but they are the ones who forget they are human. They treat people like **** and expect to be praised without question.

Ellen is very obviously narcissistic as in the personality disorder range, not just a trait. 

Corden strikes me as the trauma driven dude that wanted to be in a boy band, wanted to be **** and good looking and ended up being the punchline and that was his only way to get attention, therefore he is resented.🤷

On 5/30/2020 at 1:01 AM, OMG. said:

I remember how JC made sure to insinuate multiple time in interviews that britney was his worst guest in a karaoke pool. I think they had a beef behind the scene because britney said in an interview that she didn't like it and referred to him as "that guy" or something lmfao i love it when shade-ney appears. 

I kept thinking "this JC?"

No Strings Attached GIF by *NSYNC

:orangu:

• Haha 1
On 5/29/2020 at 9:07 PM, iAlwaysSingLive said:

No idea about James, but so much has come out about Ellen in recent months. :sipney: I used to watch her videos on YouTube as a teenager, but I've always had a weird feeling about her. It's hard to describe. :typing: She would always put her guest on the spot for the sake of a cheap joke while making grimaces to cue the audience that they should be laughing and completely ignoring what her guest is saying. Like... Not listening or paying attention at all. :holduplisten:

She psychologically tortures Sarah Paulson every single time she's a guest, and the Dakota Johnson situation... How the hell did that make to the final cut of the episode?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.