Internet bashes Madonna for posting video of her son dancing to Michael Jackson "to honor and pay tribute to George and His Family and all Acts of Racism and Discrimination"

10 hours ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

i feel like the only explanation is she was feeling desperate to seem cool and saw that using the word was trendy at the time (which it kind of was for dumb white people) and maybe she didn't think the word without the hard r was taken seriously

Or she needed some controversy to promote her next album...

20 hours ago, Deyonce said:

As a black person I don't understand the issue with this. She made a post about this earlier expressing her feelings about the ****** and now she just posted her son dancing to a song decrying the same racism and violence that she just talked about a few days prior. I feel like this is one of the few instances where things were looked into to hard.

I totally agree with you. And I think it's very honorable of you, to mention that. I think it was looked into to hard. This disappoints me so much with society. We look at any chance we can get to break or ridicule someone. We know and have seen Madonna speak on many matters and topics about violence, and racism, we know she is a supporter of all groups. The video just seemed like a mom admiring her son's talent and wanting to share it with the internet. Obviously she knows that the video is not gonna solve racism. And reacting nasty to someone like that, actually reinforces what we are trying to banish. Hate in every form. Britney said nothing about the matter, not yet at least. Does that mean we should hate on her and call her delusional and disconnected from society's issues? I also find it hypocritical from some random people on my instagram and facebook, that all year, they had nothing to say about this matter, and as soon as another innocent black man died, they decided to hop on the trend and be rebels. If you care about a matter, speak on it all year round. Not just when it's trending on Twitter... (sorry for the mini rant) Sending love and peace! Fun Love GIF by Molang

• Love 1
On 5/28/2020 at 7:06 PM, Deyonce said:

As a black person I don't understand the issue with this. She made a post about this earlier expressing her feelings about the ****** and now she just posted her son dancing to a song decrying the same racism and violence that she just talked about a few days prior. I feel like this is one of the few instances where things were looked into to hard.

That’s exactly how I feel and I’m not African American either or a person of color. The internet perplexes me sometimes

I think her hearts in the right place, but  this video is strange, senseless, and waaaay unnecessary. "In a show of respect for another black man senselessly ******** by unjust policing, here, a video of my adopted african child dancing for me", it just don't make a whole lot of sense on paper. I don't see why anyone should be MAD about this, but like what the hell???????

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block