Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

5 hours ago, conceptuel said:

As I've said before, I'm comparing Britney with Madonna, Janet Jackson, Beyoncé, Mariah Carey. And, despite her impressive past achievements, one thing is missing in her career. Just compare where they were at Britney's age, and where Britney is now.
To achieve a whole new status, you need more than the Glory era (especially when she didn't invent/innovate with a new sound in that album). And I'm just talking about Britney singing one of her songs live, something that didn't happen since 2004 :jl: 

Madonna released her first album when she was 24. Mariah released her first album when she was 20. Beyoncé released her first solo album the same year Britney released her fourth, In the Zone, when she was 21 years old.

She had already achieved icon status by then, way before the others did in their lives. Just like Madonna, Beyoncé and Mariah, Britney is considered a legend, she is already among the greats. There is no "new status" for her to achieve in the industry. You can't compare artists' careers by their age, because they are all different. They are all interested and inspired by different things at different times in their lives.

I understand you disagree with some of Britney's actions towards her career, and that's your opinion. If you are really bothered by the playback, I’m afraid Britney is not the right artist for you.

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

So proud of our fan base:whiteladydance:

On the other hand, team B is not doing anything which is sad because they only did some ig posts 2 days ago:tina:

not the right timing at all except if you want britney to be bashed to death 

Ariana Grande is protesting in public and Britney didn’t even used a single tag of it...

If she dares to promote while America faces a political crisis...

• Love 1

We are stil at number one on Itunes but sales have been losing traction in the last 5 hours.

Capture.png
To follow this trend we would be in number 2 by tomorrow.:frenchy:

Any creative ideas on how make MR a TikTok challenge?  :prettyney:
Do you maybe know if anybody in the army is trying to take MR to TikTok already?

We should join forces guys GIF by Power Rangers

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, mtlinhares said:

Madonna released her first album when she was 24. Mariah released her first album when she was 20. Beyoncé released her first solo album the same year Britney released her fourth, In the Zone, when she was 21 years old.

She had already achieved icon status by then, way before the others did in their lives. Just like Madonna, Beyoncé and Mariah, Britney is already considered a legend, she is already among the greats. There is no "new status" for her to achieve in the industry. You can't compare artists' careers by their age, because they are all different. They are all interested and inspired by different things at different times in their lives.

I understand you disagree with some of Britney's actions towards her career, and that's your opinion. If you are really bothered by the playback, I’m afraid Britney is not the right artist for you.

didn’t take that into consideration, my bad.

it’s not that deep though, just that one great album would only power her up (to hit Jackson’s status)

and for the lip-sync, it’s just embarrassing to sing 4 minutes live in a whole decade, most people just want her to sing her ballads live (so 4 minutes per shows) & and at least re-record some songs and snot shamelessly lipsyncing to pitched 20yo vocals. i’m okay with her lipsyncing a whole show, but I’d like to hear her voice just 3 little minutes, I don’t expect her to deliver vocals 1h40 straight.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, LeonardoBraga said:

Guys, ignore all negative comments. We are living the best time in years. :clap::pumped::brit2016:

Double love!! Trolls from other fan bases would come in pretend to be Britney fans and try to reign on our parade when the queen is winning. Pay the fake H0e's dust. :queenflopga:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Barajas said:

We are stil at number one on Itunes but sales have been losing traction in the last 5 hours.

Capture.png
To follow this trend we would be in number 2 by tomorrow.:frenchy:

Any creative ideas on how make MR a TikTok challenge?  :prettyney:
Do you maybe know if anybody in the army is trying to take MR to TikTok already?

We should join forces guys GIF by Power Rangers

Buying again tomorrow morning :imacat:

someone big acknowledging the song idk :blast:

britney making headlines with a political comment :gunriah: it will help get attention 

also a simple video of her dancing to mood ring her videos have millions of views on Instagram :imacat:

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Lmao. A guy like you said the same thing a couple of hours ago. And you know what? Still #1. Also Rain on me is losing sales it was 0.8760 and now is 0.8700. The gap is still big enough, maybe tomorrow morning we can see an increase on sales, we will see 

well, it was 0.8273, and now it's 0.8700. Both are losing sales, but MR is losing faster than Gaga.

6 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Buying again tomorrow morning :imacat:

someone big acknowledging the song idk :blast:

britney making headlines with a political comment :gunriah: it will help get attention 

also a simple video of her dancing to mood ring her videos have millions of views on Instagram :imacat:

nice ideas, we should urge some celebrity fans as Miley to post the song.
Actually it would be very easy to make an "official video" with all the footage of Britney dancing at home, nobody would complain as we are in quarantine. :jl:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

I wish Britney could release a song like Mariah’s hero, Madonna’s like a prayer, Xtina’s beautiful, that people could sing together during concerts with an actual positive meaning, not just about *** and love. 

Whose careers died 15 years ago:chrissy:

No thanks:chrissy:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
12 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

I wish Britney could release a song like Mariah’s hero, Madonna’s like a prayer, Xtina’s beautiful, that people could sing together during concerts with an actual positive meaning, not just about *** and love. 

We sing about fukc together :meryell: what’s wrong with fukc and love?

I think if people were more open minded songs like “Hero” “Like a Prayer” or “Beautiful” shouldn’t exist.

These artists sing about the problem, Britney give you the solution. More love, peace. 

• Love 4