Chromatica debuts at #1 with 275K&487k sales, Gaga's biggest opening in a decade

UPDATE:

Gaga had her biggest week in a decade. Chromatica debuts at #1 with 276K! This marks her sixth #1. It is the first female album (since Rare in January) to top the US charts 

In the UK, Chromatica has sold over 52,067 copies becoming the highest first-week sales by an artist in 2020 for the UK charts, outselling the top 20 combined and is now the fastest-selling on the vinyl format (8.5k copies of Chromatica sold on vinyl) .

In Japan, the album debuted at no.3 in the Oricon charts with over 14k copies sold around the land of the rising sun.

WW, Lady gaga has received her highest first-week WW sales since Born this way (2011) shifting over 487k copies around the globe. It is now the fastest selling album of 2020 and has gone #1 in 9 countries; top 3 and top 5 in 20 countries.

Earlier:

Now that Chromatica has finally come out, i wanted to ask you guys...

How many copies do you think Chromatica will debut it? do you think it will debut at No.1? 

Personally, i think that there is a lot of buzz for the new album. If the album is already facing leaks when its just about to release, that just shows alot of hype for the new era. Ngl, Gagas team was smart to release the ari collab towards the release of Chromatica. That will for sure, boost the sales of the album :clicktina:

So i think that  Chromatica will debut at No.1 shifting 350-450k copies at most, and atleast... around 180k-238k copies. WW, it would sell around 800k+ and at least, 600k+.

What do you guys think? Lemme know! :sendinglove:

#StupidLove ..." data-ratio="100.00" width="1200" src="https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ESDbsyQWAAAk1mH.jpg" />

sales.jpg

• Like 1

And to the “author” of this topic, leaks don’t always mean hype for the album. Charli XCX’s latest album leaked a few days early too, and that 💩 landed at #111 on billboard. Gaga will sell between 150-200k SPS, I’m sure. 

If the album is already facing leaks when its just about to release, that just shows alot of hype for the new era.”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block