Advice on getting my nephew into Harry Potter?

34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:haha:

I still don't see myself as a Gryffindor cause they're just... so nice. :imacat: And you know i'll cut a bich if one ever tries it with me. :ohwut: but all my high school friends insist I was a Gryffindor during our teens but I grew up being a Slytherin now that i'm an adult - and i'm like it doesn't work like that. :nonono: I've always been a Slytherin. :barbie:

I think you have us mistaken for Huffllepuff. A Gryffindor will absolutely cut a bich when necessary:

angry punch GIF

I'm kind of disappointed to find out that we are officially house rivals, but Slytherins are pretty badass in my book so I can live with It :)

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Prime said:

I think you have us mistaken for Huffllepuff. A Gryffindor will absolutely cut a bich when necessary: I'm kind of disappointed to find out that we are officially house rivals, but Slytherins are pretty badass in my book so I can live with It 

SCREAMING AT THE GIF :gloriascary:

No, I know Gryffindor's are badasses too but like... they're still by-the-book to me when they're in a fight. Whereas I really lose it when I pop off. :letitburn: Like, I don't hold back. I'm a once-you-pop-you-can't-stop kinda girl. :ari: but yeah i'm disappointed we're rivals. I wish the narrative wasn't good house versus bad house. :wontcry:

We're just cutthroat, like is that so bad. :barbie:

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Prime said:

I think you have us mistaken for Huffllepuff. A Gryffindor will absolutely cut a bich when necessary:

angry punch GIF

I'm kind of disappointed to find out that we are officially house rivals, but Slytherins are pretty badass in my book so I can live with It :)

6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

No, I know Gryffindor's are badasses too but like... they're still by-the-book to me when they're in a fight. Whereas I really lose it when I pop off. :letitburn: Like, I don't hold back. I'm a once-you-pop-you-can't-stop kinda girl. :ari: but yeah i'm disappointed we're rivals. I wish the narrative wasn't good house versus bad house. :wontcry:

Yeah, I can attest to her being a Slytherin in a fight. :shadelaugh: Wait until someone tries to come at her on here. She will literally end them. :setfire: :haha:

But don't worry @Prime, as a fellow Gryffindor, I gotchu. :hugs:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Not at all, I can fully respect it :haha:

The thing about Slytherins, is they are never as cold-hearted as they sometimes like to appear. Most of them have good hearts and are good people whether they like to admit it or not. Draco and Snape are proof of that :)

12 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yeah, I can attest to her being a Slytherin in a fight. :shadelaugh: Wait until someone tries to come at her on here. She will literally end them. :setfire: :haha:

But don't worry @Prime, as a fellow Gryffindor, I gotchu. :hugs:

I will have my popcorn ready next time someone does:haha:

&& yes, we are officially housemates so I have your back as well :)

Unless you are in some sort of beef with Roxxy down the road, because it sounds like I want no part in that :haha:

• Love 1

Id reccomend finding another author to support. Jk rowlings already a billionaire or something up there and she used her platform on twitter to defend anti trans rhetoric. Over her. Theres a lot of great other authors. Maybe support a book to wheres theres more racial diversity in their characters. 

1 minute ago, helloitsme said:

Id reccomend finding another author to support. Jk rowlings already a billionaire or something up there and she used her platform on twitter to defend anti trans rhetoric. Over her. Theres a lot of great other authors. Maybe support a book to wheres theres more racial diversity in their characters. 

While I appreciate you bringing this to my attention, this isn't going to stop me from purchasing and loving the HP franchise. Me choosing to not buy a Harry Potter book isn't going to cause everyone to suddenly boycott her and she suddenly loses all her money. It doesn't work that way. A good majority of the HP fanbase has already denounced her long before with her treatment of Dumbledore's sexuality. I like to separate the artist from the music - the same can be said about the author and the book. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block