This Day in Pop: Britney Spears receives Millennium Award at the 2016 BBMA. Performs medley (May 22)

I had such nervous excitement leading up to this and then watching her be nervous at the beginning I was like Nooo, Brit you can do this. Then fears faded away as I saw her pull herself together and bring it.

Such a great performance. Wish it were remembered by the GP when thinking of her best performances, but since it didn't have a shock factor like Oops Vma and the Slave snake, it isn't talked about. It has an insane amount of views though for a tv performance when you add the official video on her page and the other unofficial uploads.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Frankie8 said:

I had such nervous excitement leading up to this and then watching her be nervous at the beginning I was like Nooo, Brit you can do this. Then fears faded away as I saw her pull herself together and bring it.

Such a great performance. Wish it were remembered by the GP when thinking of her best performances, but since it didn't have a shock factor like Oops Vma and the Slave snake, it isn't talked about. It has an insane amount of views though for a tv performance when you add the official video on her page and the other unofficial uploads.

I watched this with my whole family. I remember when it first started I just said out loud "she's so nervous" :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but then after Work ***** ended she just relaxed and killed it.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

WOW its been 5 YEARS since her last iconic performance??

Man I wish I could go back to 2016 cause it was the first time in a long time that

Britney was in top shape form and was killin it in the game!

Plus she looked the best she's looked in YEARS!
If she ever makes a comeback to music, I hope it is as good as this one

• Love 1

What happy day that was. I lived and loved every moment of it. My favorite part is the Slave break (they sync omg) and ILRNR

Everything about this performance was perfect, no flaws, like a pro. I love u 2016ney :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

On 5/22/2020 at 12:58 PM, Pinky98 said:

Loved this performance, a different jacket and a debut of Make Me live with G Easy at the end would have made it perfect. Oh, that and her receiving the award and making a speech would have been even better. Make it the whole first part of the show before the adverts. 

The August VMA slot should have been the debut of Slumber Party with Tinashe and a great dance breakdown.

Imagine!!! Slumber party ft Tinashe.. eyes wide shut theme wirh bubbles like the video.

giant budget for the stage and maybe a giant feathery bed at the end for her and Tinashe to jump on and disappear or something magically to keep ppl talking haha

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Rick101 said:

Imagine!!! Slumber party ft Tinashe.. eyes wide shut theme wirh bubbles like the video.

giant budget for the stage and maybe a giant feathery bed at the end for her and Tinashe to jump on and disappear or something magically to keep ppl talking haha

Exactly! Loads of missed opportunities considering Glory is some of her best work

• Love 1