Madonna: Get Together vs Girl Gone Wild

Girl Gone Wild :barbie:

I mean, the intro alone. 

Oh, my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee. And I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pain of hell. But most of all because I love Thee, and I want so badly to be good. :letitburn:

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, the intro alone. 

Oh, my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee. And I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of heaven, and the pain of hell. But most of all because I love Thee, and I want so badly to be good. :letitburn:

It’s too good :sobbing:

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

GGW I’m all the way. One of my favorite Madonna songs. @JordanMiller , I still want so badly to use the JL emote, but the gifs and emotes still aren’t working, sir  

Wait what. I've been seeing this from you for awhile now and I thought it maybe a server cache thing since we're fixing things lately with site speed and stuff. So you still can't use it? :idkney:

I'll send you a private message. :barbie:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Wait what. I've been seeing this from you for awhile now and I thought it maybe a server cache thing since we're fixing things lately with site speed and stuff. So you still can't use it? :idkney:

I'll send you a private message. :barbie:

Nope. Still can’t use it. And another user said the same thing

12 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, the intro alone. 

I perfer hearing this in Act of Contrition. :mhm: It's not an exact match, but still uses the same prayer. Plus, Like a Prayer backwards with a new Prince guitar solo is just :scalped:

Also, I like Get Together just a bit more. Sounds more melodic to me. :whiteladydance:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block