Madonna: Get Together vs Girl Gone Wild

Get together was nominated for best dance recording at the 49th annual Grammys. But lost to **** back. I'm still trying to figure out that one. This is the second time Grammys made me question their nominations. Had **** back went against hung up. It would have lost. I'm still believing they set it up for her to lose. But she did win best dance electronic album. The first of two pop females to do so. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Get together was nominated for best dance recording at the 49th annual Grammys. But lost to **** back. I'm still trying to figure out that one. This is the second time Grammys made me question their nominations. Had **** back went against hung up. It would have lost. I'm still believing they set it up for her to lose. But she did win best dance electronic album. The first of two pop females to do so. 

I love JTs song tho:jl:

I see a lot of fans prefer Girl Gone Wild.

I love Get Together. It feels like you're taking a pill and it takes you on an ecstasy journey, if that makes sense. :)

Besides, it was inspired by "Music Sounds Better With You", one of the BEST dance songs from the 90's. :yaknow:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block