'Future Nostalgia' is possibly one of the best mastered albums I've heard

• Leader
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I just wanted to say that Future Nostalgia is possibly one of the best mastered albums I've heard. I don't think I've heard another album that sounds so CRISP. I have a dedicated audiophile headphones setup and this album is just pure clarity and bliss :duadance:

Future Nostalgia feels like it came out 10 years ago. Not cause the music is timeless, but because 2020 is so weird. 

Gonna give ha my streams right now :duadance:

• Like 1

It's very good, yes. :ari: But Taylor Swift's last two albums + Red are also exquisite. So are Adele's last two records. Nothing compares. More than Future Nostalgia actually. Like, if Taylor's and Adele's are at a 10, Future Nostalgia is at an 8. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Also, i'd like to give a shout out to The Singles Collection cause she really snapped with the remastering. :barbie:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

It's very good, yes. :ari: But Taylor Swift's last two albums + Red are also exquisite. So are Adele's last two records. Nothing compares. More than Future Nostalgia actually. Like, if Taylor's and Adele's are at a 10, Future Nostalgia is at an 8. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Also, i'd like to give a shout out to The Singles Collection cause she really snapped with the remastering. :barbie:

I haven’t listened to any of Taylor Swifts albums and haven’t listened to Adele’s 21 since 2011 which explains why I don’t have them for comparison :didilie:

I also haven’t listened to TSC on my setup, but some of Britney’s non-remastered songs already sound top notch, so I’m not surprised. Will have to listen to TSC soon though.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

I just wanted to say that Future Nostalgia is possibly one of the best mastered albums I've heard. I don't think I've heard another album that sounds so CRISP. I have a dedicated audiophile headphones setup and this album is just pure clarity and bliss :duadance:

Totally agreed!

I think the selection of instrumentation helped a lot too. She has a lot of different textures going on, and it must have truly a joy to mix and master this album.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I haven’t listened to any of Taylor Swifts albums and haven’t listened to Adele’s 21 since 2011 which explains why I don’t have them for comparison :didilie:

:gloriascary:

10 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I also haven’t listened to TSC on my setup, but some of Britney’s non-remastered songs already sound top notch, so I’m not surprised. Will have to listen to TSC soon though.

If you purchased her old records again some years ago as "Mastered for iTunes", it sounds... ughhh... :yesplease: but TSC really done did the damn thing. When I play it on 50 volume, no matter where I am in the house... it's just so...:gobaby: She really snapped. :crying1: But I also think even when her first four records weren't Mastered for iTunes, and yes you are right about how good they are. I believe Jive really cared for Britney's records because she's their biggest artist. It's so sad that the sound quality plummeted when she became an RCA artist cause she was no longer the Queen of the label. :sobbing:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Future nostalgia was better in quality and sonic wise, it was better than Taylor’s swifts last two albums because lover sounded not generic but...predictable. Don’t get me wrong, I love lover but it’s obvious that future nostalgia beats Lover in so many ways because even tho Lover was a great record, it doesn’t sound anything like future nostalgia. Even Taylor STANS know that FN was a 10x better album than lover. Plus, FN has the higher Metacritic rating.

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Future nostalgia was better in quality and sonic wise, it was better than Taylor’s swifts last two albums because lover sounded not generic but...predictable. Don’t get me wrong, I love lover but it’s obvious that future nostalgia beats Lover in so many ways because even tho Lover was a great record, it doesn’t anything like future nostalgia. Even Taylor STANS know that FN was a 10x better album than lover.

This thread is about MASTERING. And not the artistry in these records I mentioned. But you wouldn't know anything about that since you're too young to even understand what Mastering means. :imacat:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block