Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

1 minute ago, diegofs said:

It's complicated... you call MYAH MARIE for this, you knew what would be the top questions, you dont ask those and don't like that we think this was a joke?

you knew what you were coming for lol

She could have even did some 'shady' answers on some questions.

Like I did background vocals for this, this and this. and not on this, this and that. we would take the message.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JordanMiller said:

:watrusayin: I'm legit confused. She answered a lot of questions. Was there something specific you wanted her to answer that she didn't? I don't want a pissing match. Just genuinely trying to understand. 

I don’t want a pissing match either.

I wanted her to do an AMA like was promoted. Not a Q&A. Those are two very different things. 

And yes!  There were tons of questions I wanted to see answered that were asked in this thread. Mine, for example. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I don’t want a pissing match either.

I wanted her to do an AMA like was promoted. Not a Q&A. Those are two very different things. 

And yes!  There were tons of questions I wanted to see answered that were asked in this thread. Mine, for example. 

An AMA IS a Q&A ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I can't force her to answer everything - there was literally hundreds of comments before she even started. I'm sorry she didn't answer yours. Genuinely. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Can you link me to the questions?

On 5/20/2020 at 6:29 PM, C0CKy said:

Did you know you were taking the lead vocals on BJ or was that something you found out later? :jl:

Every page has a question like this one

• Love 2
  • Like 1