NCT 127 - "Punch" (music video)

5HINee

Omg omg this is just pure perfection !!!  I love NCT 127 SO MUCH :gloriascary:

I know exhalers don't like KPOP "somebody needs to explain the lack of kpop threads here" but I had to share this mv.

the dance, visuals, voices, raps are all on point :praisega:

I wish Johnny had more parts 

nct.jpg.7fb07336d322b9042260e0ffe400227f.jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

I listen to K-Pop. :barbie: But I don't listen to new generation idols. I only care for 2nd gen. :imacat: But I do love me some Mark. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

yeah seconds generation groups kinda feel cool (SHINee) also nostalgic (SNSD, Super Junior, 2PM etc.). but give it a try for the new groups they are kind of even better for some points.

out of 21 NCT members , you choose MARK? :imacat: I know your taste but there are whole packages a.k.a JOHNNY, JUNGWOO, YUTA :blast:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

yeah seconds generation group kinda feel cool (SHINee) also nostalgic (SNSD, Super Junior, 2PM etc.). but give it a try for the new groups they are kind of even better for some points.

I've tried. But I really can not appreciate their music. I'm 31 years old. I don't appreciate today's music in general (not just K-Pop). So i pretty much just stick to my legends. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

5 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

out of 21 NCT members , you choose MARK? I know your taste but there is a whole package a.k.a JOHNNY, JUNGWOO, YUTA 

Cause I got into SuperM. That's how I discovered Mark and Lucas. :makeitrain:

54 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I've tried. But I really can not appreciate their music. I'm 31 years old. I don't appreciate today's music in general (not just K-Pop). So i pretty much just stick to my legends. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Cause I got into SuperM. That's how I discovered Mark and Lucas. :makeitrain:

but I'm 30 years old what the hell :gloriascary: I can't at the fact that I enjoy teen music :makeitrain:

ikr, I don't like today's music scene as well (minus kpop) I dont listen to western artist anymore (minus Britney).

again out of 7 SuperM members you choose him, I'm dying here :tiffanycries: I don't like Lucas that much. I feel like he stole Jungwoo's moment when they debuted together. 

btw let's get start with the Johnny's communication center episodes to get into Johnny's world (he is american so he speaks english), I need a Johfam here:tiffanycries:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

but I'm 30 years old what the hell  I can't at the fact that I enjoy teen music 

Well i am the same. Except I enjoy teen cartoons. :makeitrain:

ikr, I don't like today's music scene as well (minus kpop) I dont listen to western artist anymore (minus Britney).

I don't follow K-Pop anymore. I basically only listen to old K-Pop songs now since everyone is either disbanded or on hiatus. Unless the legends come out with a new song. Which is how I discovered SuperM. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

again out of 7 SuperM members you choose him, I'm dying here I don't like Lucas that much. I feel like he stole Jungwoo's moment when they debuted together. 

Ok maybe I wasn't clear. :haha: I discovered Mark and Lucas via SuperM. Since I already know everyone in it except for the 4 newbies, Mark, Lucas, Taeyong, and Ten. But I really like Mark cause I appreciate that I can f ing understand him clearly. :yesokay: I like Lucas cause he's so cute and hot and I like his built and how he dances. That's why I have a fondness for Mark and Lucas cause they're my new finds. I'm already familiar with Taemin and Baek bb and my ex Kai. :orly: and i'm an SM stan so it goes without saying. :barbie:

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Well i am the same. Except I enjoy teen cartoons. :makeitrain:

I don't follow K-Pop anymore. I basically only listen to old K-Pop songs now since everyone is either disbanded or on hiatus. Unless the legends come out with a new song. Which is how I discovered SuperM. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Ok maybe I wasn't clear. :haha: I discovered Mark and Lucas via SuperM. Since I already know everyone in it except for the 4 newbies, Mark, Lucas, Taeyong, and Ten. But I really like Mark cause I appreciate that I can f ing understand him clearly. :yesokay: I like Lucas cause he's so cute and hot and I like his built and how he dances. That's why I have a fondness for Mark and Lucas cause they're my new finds. I'm already familiar with Taemin and Baek bb and my ex Kai. :orly: and i'm an SM stan so it goes without saying. :barbie:

well I'll give you that, actually I like Mark's rap the best. he is so talented.

Have I mentioned that you could also understand Johnny:squint:

• Love 1
Just now, 5HINee said:

well I'll give you that, actually I like Mark's rap the best. he is so talented.

Have I mentioned that you could also understand Johnny:squint:

Yeah. Mark is so talented. When I discovered SuperM, i kinda went back to K-Pop for a month again. Like all I listened to was K-Pop again (but of course, old songs). ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg I found myself watching all SuperM videos and interviews and fan made stuff on Youtube. :haha:

Who is Johnny?

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Yeah. Mark is so talented. When I discovered SuperM, i kinda went back to K-Pop for a month again. Like all I listened to was K-Pop again (but of course, old songs). ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg I found myself watching all SuperM videos and interviews and fan made stuff on Youtube. :haha:

Who is Johnny?

I like Jopping, it's awesome and I like the fact that Taemin is the center of the group. 

Generallu kpop fan made stuff and fan fiction are the best. I literally enjoy every second of them. :katybelt:

WARNING !!! CUTENESS AND HOTNESS OVERLOAD !!!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

this is Johnny

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, 5HINee said:

I like Jopping, it's awesome and I like the fact that Taemin is the center of the group. 

Jopping is so good. :yasqueen: Taemin is the center cause he's also their senior and the most popular member. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

14 minutes ago, 5HINee said:

WARNING !!! CUTENESS AND HOTNESS OVERLOAD !!!

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

:nonono:

• Leader
On 5/19/2020 at 9:30 AM, 5HINee said:

I know exhalers don't like KPOP "somebody needs to explain the lack of kpop threads here" but I had share this mv.

Let's change that!

Thanks for posting @5HINee! Featured it on the homepage and promoted on our social media channels :mimiclap:

Would love to feature more of your Kpop topics on the homepage if you're down to make em!

• Love 2

What I do with K-pop is first to LISTEN to the song WITHOUT watching the video. If I'm hooked with what I hear, then I watch the video. By that time I will probably be a fan because K-pop basically has the best videos. Ever. That's their advantage, but also their problem. They make such amazing videos that they don't pay as much attention to the music, and in most cases the music s ucks or gets dated really fast.
The ONLY exception is BIGBANG and BTS. BIGBANG makes amaaaaaaaaaaazing music, they are incredibly talented and sound like them and only them (I'm talking about their latest work, not their beginnings). And BTS are full of charisma so it's impossible for them not to shine in the music.
This song... It's super bland and boring. I like the breathing in the first verse though, I guess. But I liked the video. It kinda has that new Gaga vibe, don't you think? Anyway, they didn't pass the first listen without video rule, so I don't care about it.

• Like 1

I love them!!!!!! My bias is Taeyong, in a way he has a similar on-stage/off-stage duality as Britney and when he's dancing, wow, I can't take my eyes off him! I clearly have a type, the performers! Fun fact, before NCT 127, my go-to playlist was all Britney but now NCT (mostly 127) have joined her! I discovered them by accident two years ago! Back then I didn't know a single thing about kpop!

Just so you know... reading an NCT 127 related topic on breatheheavy, and finding out about the existence of said topic on Ncity twitter, made my day. As a Britney Army/NCTzen, this is the crossover I never knew I needed!! Thank you! ;)

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block