NCT 127 - "Punch" (music video)

5HINee

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Let's change that!

Thanks for posting @5HINee! Featured it on the homepage and promoted on our social media channels :mimiclap:

Would love to feature more of your Kpop topics on the homepage if you're down to make em!

omg thank you! it feels like I'm a celebrity now :kiss:

I'm already down to turn this place into a k-pop community :jj:  any help would be appreciated

4 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Also this video is a serve :enigma:

you have good taste in music :mimiclap:

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What I do with K-pop is first to LISTEN to the song WITHOUT watching the video. If I'm hooked with what I hear, then I watch the video. By that time I will probably be a fan because K-pop basically has the best videos. Ever. That's their advantage, but also their problem. They make such amazing videos that they don't pay as much attention to the music, and in most cases the music s ucks or gets dated really fast.
The ONLY exception is BIGBANG and BTS. BIGBANG makes amaaaaaaaaaaazing music, they are incredibly talented and sound like them and only them (I'm talking about their latest work, not their beginnings). And BTS are full of charisma so it's impossible for them not to shine in the music.
This song... It's super bland and boring. I like the breathing in the first verse though, I guess. But I liked the video. It kinda has that new Gaga vibe, don't you think? Anyway, they didn't pass the first listen without video rule, so I don't care about it.

first of all , yeah BIGBANG is a good group but I just couldn't get into them. I just listen to fantastic baby and haru haru. 

The reason you didn't like punch might be it's noisy. but it's NCT 127's style. It fits them. and imo only BTS and NCT 127 make good noisy musics. The mv is cool because they showed Johnny so much :jj: it's cool. I was  just blasting punch in my car, sounds super awesome!

2 hours ago, Lyla said:

I love them!!!!!! My bias is Taeyong, in a way he has a similar on-stage/off-stage duality as Britney and when he's dancing, wow, I can't take my eyes off him! I clearly have a type, the performers! Fun fact, before NCT 127, my go-to playlist was all Britney but now NCT (mostly 127) have joined her! I discovered them by accident two years ago! Back then I didn't know a single thing about kpop!

Just so you know... reading an NCT 127 related topic on breatheheavy, and finding out about the existence of said topic on Ncity twitter, made my day. As a Britney Army/NCTzen, this is the crossover I never knew I needed!! Thank you! ;)

OMG WOW an NCTzen :yesplease: thank you for being here:kiss:

to be honest with you I hadn't cared about them when they debuted in 2016, and then cherry bomb happened. I immediately liked Taeyong. He was the one. But I was just a listener. Years later Superhuman happened I was like wow that chore though. With the kick it (and Johnny) I became a fan

my kpop history is kinda silly. I almost stan all of them

first SHINee, and then in order EXO, Super Junior, BTS, Blackpink, NU'EST, NCT (127+Dream)+ Produce 101 group songs and many

I'll be blowing up someday lol :setfire: and the same, my playlist have mostly kpop songs now and some favorite Britney songs.

29 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

When will your fave ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7o5IDB8DtjpPTPfWFNBv

this is not Mark, right? she looks like a japanese girl

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block