Music Videos (4K AI Remastered - Updated)

Stifler's Mom

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, YoungOne said:

You slayed thank you for your amazing work.

im hoping that RCA get In contact with you to use this masters to replace Britney’s old videos, really the best quality I don’t think rca can outsell this. Thank you 

If they do a proper remaster (scan the original 35mm film at 4K resolution), it will far exceed the quality of any upscale. These however, are the best quality we will see from Britney's videos until her team/label decide to do a remaster (properly). A lot of other artists on YouTube have had lower quality SD or 720p sourced music videos upscaled to 1080p with a bit of digital noise reduction which don't look that good. 

26 minutes ago, GODNEYSPEARS99 said:

:hugs: Thank you, you're amazing. I think it has been stretched vertically slightly. Should have horizontal black bars when viewing on a 16:9 display.

it is fixed. 

Just now, MSTAR said:

But those are not from nnbritney upscales from Sharemania? Because nnbritney said there were not Pro-Res and upscaled from the DVD version...

according to the ai upscalers, they are using masters to upscale. idk which ones since im not the one doing the upscales...

1 minute ago, Stifler's Mom said:

it is fixed. 

according to the ai upscalers, they are using masters to upscale. idk which ones since im not the one doing the upscales...

I see, because nnbritney said on this thread: 

that they were upscaled from retail DVDs and not Pro-Res.

Just now, Stifler's Mom said:

the user memzinla is doing from masters. idk about nnbritney.

but regardless, the quality is good.

Yeah I agree they are amazing.

PS: I was watching OIDIA but just now no video is available, what hapenned??

Archived