Make Me (OG Vid) Story Concept Theory

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

So I recently watched the original Make Me video again to witness the absolute serve that it is:praisega: . The first time I watched it back in April last year when it leaked I, like many others were very confused by the story. :ponderney:

however I was watching it today and the story CLICKED FOR ME:ohwut:

it will WOW you so prepare your wigs and ya souls cuz they r about to be SNATCHED.

ok so let’s begin 

so I believe the story starts when Britney and her Boyfriend arrive to their house and see the eviction note. You will see that Britney is wearing a jean jacket (this is important for later.)  Now you’ll also notice they look at the note in disbelief and shock. Next the scene cuts to them entering their house, only this time Britney suddenly is wearing a different outfit that is gold and expensive looking. 

THIS IS BECAUSE IT IS A DAYDREAM. Yes , Britney sees the eviction note and then goes into a daydream about what it would be like if she was rich and famous. 

ok so now let’s get into the house scenes, you’ll notice Britney slowly becomes more and more consumed by the riches and fame and eventually became a prisoner of it (the red boy paint in the cage). She becomes so consumed by it she even plots and attempts to kill her boyfriend to hook up with g eazy. Eventually in her dream she comes to her senses and she saves her boyfriend.

THEN, Britney snaps out of her dream and realizes she does not want the riches and fame and would rather be her authentic self, and instead of being evicted, her boyfriend and her decide to take control of their own destinies and destroy the house ( you will notice she is wearing the jean jacket that she wore in the eviction scene earlier.)

thats it’s ladies and gents I figured it out, there are still some holes in it like why she was at a music video set in the beginning and the fact the song is about ***, and the video is about fame and stuff. 

but then again it’s just my little theory:fu:

Hmm. This could make sense. But why do you think that Brit wants to kill her boyfriend? How did you notice it? I must say your story how this video could be meant reminds me of Britney´s first boyfriend Reg. She needs to leave him for her career. He was a pupil back then so, of course, he couldn't follow her around and leave everything behind like years later the unemployed Kevin. This was one of the first sacrifices she has to make.:tiffanynod:

So sad. Maybe Brit would have been married to him now and have like ten kids and a cute little house and everything is fine.:crying1:

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

Hmm. This could make sense. But why do you think that Brit wants to kill her boyfriend? How did you notice it? I must say your story how this video could be meant reminds me of Britney´s first boyfriend Reg. She needs to leave him for her career. He was a pupil back then so, of course, he couldn't follow her around and leave everything behind like years later the unemployed Kevin. This was one of the first sacrifices she has to make.:tiffanynod:

So sad. Maybe Brit would have been married to him now and have like ten kids and a cute little house and everything is fine.:crying1:

I think she wanted to kill him bc she wanted g eazy who is like the “better” “richer” man that she can now get bc she is rich. As someone said earlier he is the temptation 

it’s quite deep if you ask me:fran:

ALSO I WANT TO ADD THIS TO MY THEORY!!!!!:riri:

I believe it wasn’t scrapped because it was too ******, but I believe it was scrapped because of the symbolism and the storyline. In fact, I feel like the cover with Britney in chains fits very well with the story of the “fame corrupting her” because she is like freeing herself of it on the cover and basking in her glory. Much like how in the end of the video, she takes charge of her own destiny and destroys the house.

42 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:gaspney:

You must be in bed with his body double cause I got him right here with me. :ohwut:

Don't freak out but you might be in presence of an illuminati shape shifter lizard, Illuminati have been very interrested in you since you rised up in Exhale ! the OG G-Eazy just told me :angietea:

4 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Don't freak out but you might be in presence of an illuminati shape shifter lizard, Illuminati have been very interrested in you since you rised up in Exhale ! the OG G-Eazy just told me

Are you talking about Cuca

0cb5e062e597beee5df19b981c14168d_w200.gi

Archived