Make Me (OG Vid) Story Concept Theory

I've read a lot of theories about this video and this one is definitely a good one. Reminds me of one fan speculating Britney was supposed to be Lilith (Adam's first wife I think).

Regardless, I still don't think we can say this is the definite storyline. As per David, the video that leaked was not his cut. There were missing scenes which explains the ever changing outfits. Regardless of whatever the story, the themes are clearly being locked up, promiscuity, and fame.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
12 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

If I were britney I would have probably thrown my puszy in his face :jj:

G Eazy and I both from the same place Oakland, CA. Bay Area! :meryell:

Bay area produces greats: Clint Eastwood, Tom Hanks makes me so proud to come from such a ghetto place :mimiclap:

15 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Hmm. This could make sense. But why do you think that Brit wants to kill her boyfriend? How did you notice it? I must say your story how this video could be meant reminds me of Britney´s first boyfriend Reg. She needs to leave him for her career. He was a pupil back then so, of course, he couldn't follow her around and leave everything behind like years later the unemployed Kevin. This was one of the first sacrifices she has to make.:tiffanynod:

So sad. Maybe Brit would have been married to him now and have like ten kids and a cute little house and everything is fine.:crying1:

I don't think if she talks about any boyfriend is Justin ...

4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I've read a lot of theories about this video and this one is definitely a good one. Reminds me of one fan speculating Britney was supposed to be Lilith (Adam's first wife I think).

Regardless, I still don't think we can say this is the definite storyline. As per David, the video that leaked was not his cut. There were missing scenes which explains the ever changing outfits. Regardless of whatever the story, the themes are clearly being locked up, promiscuity, and fame.

Interesting theory you have the link of the topic where they talk about this and that she was supposed to be Lilith.

I think Britney & her man are getting evicted from the residential area (Eden) for all the crazyness (sin) that is happening in her house. Part of those sins is cheating & killing. 

Britney saves her man by giving him mouth to mouth and they decide to tear down the house to begin life a-new. 

:yaknow:

Archived