Scooter Braun says he won't run for public office because of Taylor Swift

• Leader

taylor-scooter.jpg.bc2ca1067f0d7e98cc3c5725333cf313.jpg

Her impact! :peasants:

The Taylor Swift and Scooter Braun drama is never-ending. Swift continually sinks her teeth into Scooter for buying her masters without her consent or permission (not that he legally needed it, it's just ****ed up to do), and he continually pretends like he didn't do anything wrong. No one wins.

In his new interview with GQ, Braun says he had plans to run for public office, but won't because he knows all too well what it's like to be in the eye of an Internet **** storm. 

"Public office is something I’ve thought about in the past, but only because I get very frustrated by a lack of leadership," he said. "The reason I have shied away from it is because I have young children and I have to be careful..."

"Recently I was attacked very publicly by someone I don’t know, someone who refused to have a conversation with me, and I wish that person nothing but the best and hope that one day a dialogue is had, because I think it all could have been avoided with proper dialogue, but what it did teach me was that if my children were teenagers, if they were a little bit older, this could have been very hard for them. And I don’t know if I’m comfortable being in public office knowing the amount of ridicule and exposure you get and I don’t know if I want to put my children through that. So right now I’m trying to do the best I can from the private sector."

Now see, when you do clownery... :clown:

Stream Reputation. :chrissy:

Thoughts on Scooter playing the victim? Is he justified?

EXrLS1yWAAA_7Ka?format=jpg&name=medium

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I hate when politics mix with my pop news because my pop news is not serious and takes me out of my everyday adult life. But when they intertwine, Lordy help me. Takes my distain to a new level. All I will say is he sounds super entitled and that doesn't surprise me because he has represented Bieber since he was a kid. All I see are egos- Scooter, Taylor. I dont want another Egocentric person like Donald Trump representing people. I want a good hard working knowledgeable person doing what's right for the people and the nation. 

And further more if he wanted to run for office he should have dropped Bieber as a client when JB was singing about being in the KKK and killing n-words and also making jokes saying the n-word. But NO he kept him on for money. F...k him as a person and as an adult. He is complacent and just about power and money.

• Like 2

"I was gonna run for public office"

Why? What can you bring to politics that no one else can? Flop albums like Changes or Sweetener? I mean Biebs and Demi are two of the most problematic acts.

The only reason he'd run is because he knows their fans would support him. 

Do you want me to feel sorry for someone calling you out? 

Taylor wins again.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Born2Die said:

I hate when politics mix with my pop news because my pop news is not serious and takes me out of my everyday adult life. But when they intertwine, Lordy help me. Takes my distain to a new level. All I will say is he sounds super entitled and that doesn't surprise me because he has represented Bieber since he was a kid. All I see are egos- Scooter, Taylor. I dont want another Egocentric person like Donald Trump representing people. I want a good hard working knowledgeable person doing what's right for the people and the nation. 

And further more if he wanted to run for office he should have dropped Bieber as a client when JB was singing about being in the KKK and killing n-words and also making jokes saying the n-word. But NO he kept him on for money. F...k him as a person and as an adult. He is complacent and just about power and money.

Speaking of Justin he booked him on a massive tour with 150 dates, throughout a year and a half ! Which mentally broke him. 
Who the **** does that ?!! Even music veterans, like Madonna or Beyoncé, who had big tours in recent years, choose to not have that kind of schedule, and Justin was so young...
He's reeks greediness so much...

Whenever this is brought up on here I’m reminded how completely dense most of you are. He almost always brings up his children in response to the backlash he’s gotten given the BOMB THREATS  sent to their school which kept them home. And the death threats his family has faced. And which Taylor never acknowledged and doubled down on her attacks on this man. It’s actually scary the lengths some of you will go to defend this type of behavior..

• Love 3
5 hours ago, SelinaKyle said:

Speaking of Justin he booked him on a massive tour with 150 dates, throughout a year and a half ! Which mentally broke him. 
Who the **** does that ?!! Even music veterans, like Madonna or Beyoncé, who had big tours in recent years, choose to not have that kind of schedule, and Justin was so young...
He's reeks greediness so much...

That's not that uncommon. Katy Perry has done it, Ed Sheeran's tours are long (I think one was like 2.5 years or something), Justin Timberlake has done it, Bruce Springsteen has done some really long tours, U2 has long tours, Guns N Roses, The Rolling Stones, Coldplay, Metallica, Bruno Mars, Garth Brooks, P!nk... the list goes on.

The difference is that those artists probably don't suffer from the kind of mental health problems Justin has. Once they realized it was bad, it was too late and he had to cancel some shows. I'm sure Justin would have spoken up if he thought it was too much in the beginning. 

I don't see that being his manager being greedy. If you watch any of Justin's docs you can tell that his team really loves him and cares about him.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

"I was gonna run for public office"

Why? What can you bring to politics that no one else can? Flop albums like Changes or Sweetener? I mean Biebs and Demi are two of the most problematic acts.

The only reason he'd run is because he knows their fans would support him. 

Do you want me to feel sorry for someone calling you out? 

Taylor wins again.

If you read the article you would see that it's not a win for Taylor. I agree that Scooter has no political background so he shouldn't run anyway, but it's actually Taylor and her fans who are toxic. It further proves her fans immaturity.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Interesting post. I like what you said about pop taking you out of your "everyday adult life". The problem with Taylor, her fans, and a lot of the people on this message board is that they aren't adults. Or they don't act like adults anyway.

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

If you read the article you would see that it's not a win for Taylor. I agree that Scooter has no political background so he shouldn't run anyway, but it's actually Taylor and her fans who are toxic. It further proves her fans immaturity.

He bought the writes to music she wrote from the age of 15, after having no involvement and actively tried to ruin her career, only to try and stop her from performing her own music unless she agreed to not rerecord music she made.

He got called out, he's no better than lou Taylor. He's trash, and hes trying to get sympathy.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.