Scooter Braun says he won't run for public office because of Taylor Swift

10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He bought the writes to music she wrote from the age of 15, after having no involvement and actively tried to ruin her career, only to try and stop her from performing her own music unless she agreed to not rerecord music she made.

He got called out, he's no better than lou Taylor. He's trash, and hes trying to get sympathy.

I didn't follow that case closely. How did he buy the rights to her music over anyone else? And how did he try to ruin her career? I don't remember there being solid evidence of that than than he said, she said.

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

That's not that uncommon. Katy Perry has done it, Ed Sheeran's tours are long (I think one was like 2.5 years or something), Justin Timberlake has done it, Bruce Springsteen has done some really long tours, U2 has long tours, Guns N Roses, The Rolling Stones, Coldplay, Metallica, Bruno Mars, Garth Brooks, P!nk... the list goes on.

Different strokes, for different folks...
Most of these artist didn't have Justins age...
And Ed Sheeran just seems more solid, undoubtedly because he started his career much older than Justin...

Seriously Justin was only 16 years old, and already doing 100 dates tour.
You really think that's healthy ? :tina:

1 hour ago, BritneySpurs said:

The difference is that those artists probably don't suffer from the kind of mental health problems Justin has. Once they realized it was bad, it was too late and he had to cancel some shows. I'm sure Justin would have spoken up if he thought it was too much in the beginning. 

I don't see that being his manager being greedy. If you watch any of Justin's docs you can tell that his team really loves him and cares about him.

I watch Seasons, and Scooter 1 minute explanation did nothing for me. :gerlwat:
And the way he felt like explaining himself, treason the fact that he feels the scrutiny against him.
Like you said, Justin was already showing signs of mental illness, so why but the bar so high, AGAIN...  :yeahsure:

You think after Britney, anyone would have learned... :ririshade2:

Those poor kids are burned the f uck out, that's what they're going through, and Scooter needs to admit that he got drunk with the numbers...  :cackling:

19 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

taylor-scooter.jpg.bc2ca1067f0d7e98cc3c5725333cf313.jpg

Her impact! :peasants:

The Taylor Swift and Scooter Braun drama is never-ending. Swift continually sinks her teeth into Scooter for buying her masters without her consent or permission (not that he legally needed it, it's just ****ed up to do), and he continually pretends like he didn't do anything wrong. No one wins.

In his new interview with GQ, Braun says he had plans to run for public office, but won't because he knows all too well what it's like to be in the eye of an Internet **** storm. 

"Public office is something I’ve thought about in the past, but only because I get very frustrated by a lack of leadership," he said. "The reason I have shied away from it is because I have young children and I have to be careful..."

"Recently I was attacked very publicly by someone I don’t know, someone who refused to have a conversation with me, and I wish that person nothing but the best and hope that one day a dialogue is had, because I think it all could have been avoided with proper dialogue, but what it did teach me was that if my children were teenagers, if they were a little bit older, this could have been very hard for them. And I don’t know if I’m comfortable being in public office knowing the amount of ridicule and exposure you get and I don’t know if I want to put my children through that. So right now I’m trying to do the best I can from the private sector."

Now see, when you do clownery... :clown:

Stream Reputation. :chrissy:

Thoughts on Scooter playing the victim? Is he justified?

EXrLS1yWAAA_7Ka?format=jpg&name=medium

Poor Scotter, eye roll........................ 

what a sad man. 

• Love 1

He doesn’t want to be up for scrutiny or be in the public eye... Yet he manages the biggest artists in the world right now, appears on all of their social media accounts, with casual and hardcore fans knowing who he is.

I don’t think public office would make a difference :surejan:

I don't know enough about Scooter, but I do know that Taylor is a bully.

She lives for that victim mentality.

She went after Katy and tried to smear her publicly for something that wasn't her fault.

Anyone who knowingly gets their fan base riled up to attack someone, regardless of is they are in the right or wrong, is a grade A POS.

As far as the whole masters debacle, she sold those rights away in exchange for fame, you don't get to be a little bish and whine like it's this great injustice that you didn't get the chance to buy them back when you initially gave up those rights.

Why ANYONE sides with her on these issues she brings up is beyond me.

I guess if you've made a career of it thanks to Kanye why would you ever grow or change when it gets you the attention you desperately crave.

Can't stand her.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block