Choreographer Brian Friedman releases more footage of Britney rehearsing "Hold It Against Me" (video)

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

is it really her? d8k782w-36f2beb9-7260-41df-b82a-52333c30

Looks like her. Plus it’s his official ig I don’t think he’d tag her and it not be her. That’s be embarrassing lol I’m surprised these bts clips r aren’t being asked to b taken down by bteam yet. But she looks good n this clip towards the end. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Looks like her. Plus it’s his official ig I don’t think he’d tag her and it not be her. That’s be embarrassing lol I’m surprised these bts clips r aren’t being asked to b taken down by bteam yet. But she looks good n this clip towards the end. 

towards the end it does looks like her, but at the beginning she looks like a random girl they put to replace Britney

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, dancewithme said:

I hope he posts the breakdown next. I am dying to watch Britney doing it since 2011

Omg I think we’d all die a lil inside with happiness if we saw that. 😍😍😍 Bc the video version is very edited ..omg imagine we get to see the breakdown soon from Brian ..if only ❤️Praying I Hope GIF by The Paley Center for Media

• Love 1

I wanna cry! That outfit and the moves and attitude is already better than any performance we got! Im sure he also has rehearsal video's of the final chorus and he will share! I bet he spoke to her first, I dont think he is allowed to release these without permission. 

• Love 2