Choreographer Brian Friedman releases more footage of Britney rehearsing "Hold It Against Me" (video)

3 hours ago, The Dream said:

Her dancing was teased like crazy for HIAM from Brian. Releasing the first and second verse is doing nothing for us.

The way she moves here is exactly the same as in the video. 

What would confirm his words would be releasing the break. However, I believe she didn't do the dancers choreo for it and probably the chair break added more to the performance than the dancing.

I completely disagree. She's not the most excited person in the room (she's rehearsing) but the moves are done properly & she's keeping up in heels. I thought it was really good. Her whole body is moving

11 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I completely disagree. She's not the most excited person in the room (she's rehearsing) but the moves are done properly & she's keeping up in heels. I thought it was really good. Her whole body is moving

So you disagree on what? I am not saying she is not good. I am saying she is dancing exactly like she does on the video clip.

We have seen her doing the routine over and over again for the tour.

Brian teased that she was doing the most difficult routine of her life, that she freaked out for one section but she completelly killed it after rehearsals.

So now, there is no way we will fall for what he is saying again, by releasing two sections that we have already seen.

If he wants even after one decade to prove what he was saying he should release the dance break.

• Like 1

Guys a lot of you are really harsh with Britney.  She was going to the most difficult time, and we all know it... :martini:

If one to critic, I will say Brian failed at giving her spark back, and the choreo was to damn ambitious for her !
And he clearly lower the bar for Till The World Ends, but it was REALLY not his best effort..
In fact ALL of his routines for FF Tour were a bore ! :nopingout: 

Later, I think POM choreographers got smarter, knowing that she's no Primeney. And provided simpler, but more efficient dance moves.
Hate or love Vegas, to me it has one her best dance moments in recent years.  :meryl: 
And you failed to give her that Brian... :donewithit:

So why is he stirring this horrible era ? :embarrassney: