Choreographer Brian Friedman releases more footage of Britney rehearsing "Hold It Against Me" (video)

2 minutes ago, nakedsoldier said:

I wanna cry! That outfit and the moves and attitude is already better than any performance we got! Im sure he also has rehearsal video's of the final chorus and he will share! I bet he spoke to her first, I dont think he is allowed to release these without permission. 

Yass today’s a very uplifting day to be a Britney fan! Today is a vibe..I wonder what’s next released from the Britney vault Bc were all so starved 😌

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Her choreo was damn simple but she killed it

She had more footwork and refined arm movements

She didn't do it like this at all in the music video in which she looked dead as ****, not to mention the awful performances

With some retouches here and there this would pass as a primeney rehearsal video

For christ sake Britney why??? 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Her choreo was damn simple but she killed it

She had more footwork and refined arm movements

She didn't do it like this at all in the music video in which she looked dead as ****, not to mention the awful performances

With some retouches here and there this would pass as a primeney rehearsal video

For christ sake Britney why??? 

Lmaooo she still lookedA bit dead in this vid if u zoom in with n iPhone but atleast she still delivered kinda sorta the music vid she looked sad n the live performances idk but I’ll take what I can get we’ve been starved for new content!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Lmaooo she still lookedA bit dead in this vid if u zoom in with n iPhone but atleast she still delivered kinda sorta the music vid she looked sad n the live performances idk but I’ll take what I can get we’ve been starved for new content!

Yes, but she hits every mark and every step at least and put actual effort and energy! The live version was shocking and in the MV she looked like Brian had a gun pointed on her

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'm convinced that even nowadays when she's home alone ***** do the original boys choreo just for fun

I’d kill to see the original boys or overprotected choreography done by her now I kno she can do it. Today is a great day apparently we’re getting more glory stuff. I hope these aren’t apple pie fake rumors again.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Silhouette said:

I've always said that I would love to see dance practice videos of her more often because I feel like it's the only way to see her relaxed and really hitting every move like she's supposed to 

Yeah her dance practices are always been better than her live performances since after 2011..it’s like seeing the past brinny come out.seeing primeney.  I remember watching the e special I am Britney Jean documentary yearssss ago n which was set up to promote pom And in the documentary she dancing was  On point n I was oh she’s back she’s actually gonna perform perform like she used to and Pom came out n I was ohh... 😢💔 atleast we got 2016 

6 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

People saying she is dead in this rehearsal are dead, I’m sorry this was 10x times better than any performance of this song. She has charisma & her lil swag in this video. She’s moving her body no stiffness 

I’d on agree on both points she looks a bit zombiefied but pulls it together mid to end of the rehearsal n it’s better than most performances we got later of this song . Makes me really sad we I see homegirl was on up stage despite obv not feeling it. Not feeling the song or choreography per say  but something was deff up around this time with her in personal life  😢💔

• Love 1