Choreographer Brian Friedman releases more footage of Britney rehearsing "Hold It Against Me" (video)

9 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

People saying she is dead in this rehearsal are dead, I’m sorry this was 10x times better than any performance of this song. She has charisma & her lil swag in this video. She’s moving her body no stiffness 

exactly! this is the best we got from this specific part of the choreo in like forever 

ofc at FFT she killed the last part which im curious to see the rehearsal as well 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

This is great! Much sharper than any other performance of the song! :mattafact:

On the other hand, what is this original HIAM breakdown that people always talk about? 

I think or would say this but I could b wrong.. but yeah Britney ain’t do all this choreo and if this was  the originally planned  choreo it’d be amazing to see her do this but as the official HIAM music vid shows she like half of it looks like n it mostly showed her back up dancers. Beautifully edited end result but I remember that’s when ppl started really talking online how she barely danced in the vid  especially in the breakdown which is like the highlight of the Britney brand and what we’ve come to expect.

but I honestly I don’t think Britney never intended or was interested in doing all that dancing. But we’ll never really know tbh. 

• Like 1

Her dancing was teased like crazy for HIAM from Brian. Releasing the first and second verse is doing nothing for us.

The way she moves here is exactly the same as in the video. 

What would confirm his words would be releasing the break. However, I believe she didn't do the dancers choreo for it and probably the chair break added more to the performance than the dancing.

• Like 2