Y'all, I been working real hard on Exhale

Jordan Miller

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
8 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Did you shave her yourself or did you pull a Rachel Green and buy a $1,000 Sphynx :ipass:

Yea he was a $1000. I got him 8 years ago. BEST cat in the world but next time I get a pet it will be a rescue. 

On the other hand, Sphynx cats are freaking amazing. But he has a lot of health issues that daddy has to take care of :crying3:

2 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

Yea he was a $1000. I got him 8 years ago. BEST cat in the world but next time I get a pet it will be a rescue. 

On the other hand, Sphynx cats are freaking amazing. But he has a lot of health issues that daddy has to take care of :crying3:

:gloriascary:

I was only kidding didnt know thats your cat :gloriascary:

I have a very very difficult time understanding the appeal but the eyes of the beholder :jj:

This topic will be transformed into the CATS topic.

My dad really likes Sphynx cats but me and my mom think they're really ugly (sorry).

So my mom and I got a cat behind my dad's back as he didn't want pets anymore.

Few days later he came home and this ragdoll was awaiting him:

93086064_10216450094067417_6913966597082185728_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=110474&_nc_ohc=naMTNbgb2DsAX9w1VCk&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&_nc_tp=6&oh=350222b5a5d5997a47430cbdfe4b08ff&oe=5ED8EA86

She's now 1 years old and I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world! I really love ragdolls, they're sweet, playful and they go EVERYWHERE you go.

Archived