What are your go-to Britney songs for when you’re feeling down?

Urbanney

Britney isn’t normally my go-to artist for when I’m feeling down, but I have to say, Unusual You, Blur, and Just Luv Me just fit my mood perfectly when I’m feeling sad or tired and just need a chill, moody song to lay in my bed in the dark to. :wontcry:

What are your go-to Britney songs for when you’re feeling down?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I’m feeling the sadness of heartbreak I can relate to Where Are You Now... or Heart... or Everytime.. or E-Mail My Heart and From The Bottom of My Broken Heart. Definitely many of her songs cheer me up like or enhance my good feelings like Trip to Your Heart, but sometimes when it comes to feeling down it helps to listen to songs about sadness to really get through the pain. Unusual You is enjoyable and kinda like a vulnerable feeling song.

Girl in the Mirror, Heart, I Run Away, E-Mail My Heart, Where Are You Now, Out from Under, Everytime, INAGNYAW, Someday, Let Go, Everyday, Luv the Hurt Away, DLMBTLTK

But after this i will feel better and have this "rage" feeling.

I will then listen to Stronger, My Prerogative, Mona Lisa, Overprotected, What It's Like to Be Me and the whole Blackout album. I wish her Original Doll album was fully released, it would have been my most favorite.

• Born to Make You Happy, I'll Never Stop Loving You
  • Girl in the Mirror, Where Are You Now, You Got it All
  • I Run Away, When I Found You
  • Everytime, Shadow
  • Blur, Out From Under
  • Brightest Morning Star, Don't Cry, Hold on Tight
  • Mood Ring

• Strangest Love

If I want to cheer myself up:

Slave 4 U 

Make Me

Slumber Party

If Im Dancing 

Breathe On Me 

Womanizer 

Lace And Leather 

Stronger

Toy Soldier

Gimme More 

If I want to go with the sadness and feel my emotions:

Everytime 

Shadow 

Out From Under 

Just Luv Me 

Man On The Moon 

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart

Email My Heart 

3 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

Am i the only one who listens to sexier songs from Britney to cheer myself up.

I listen to

CircusBritney Spears Circus GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Get NakedBritney Get Naked GIF | Gfycat

Do Somethin'Britney Spears Wall GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Piece of MeBritney piece of me GIF - Find on GIFER

Slumber PartySlumber Party GIF by Britney Spears - Find & Share on GIPHY

This. I've never been one to listen to a sad song when I'm feeling down. I'd rather go with something upbeat to get me out of a funk. Toxic, Break the Ice, Gimme More. 

If I'm feeling down, I'll go to Britney's sad songs :( ironically one of my favourite Britney songs is Before the Goodbye. The lyrics are just beautiful. The transition from ballad to dance track, along with those heartfelt lyrics are everything. Sounds way ahead of it's time for 2001 :kyliecry:

If I'm feeling reminiscent about a certain time, there's something about the melodies of some songs like Amnesia ''And told me that you just (just) can't (can't) forget about me, (meeeee)' something about that line sounds so beautiful. Just Luv Me & Man on the Moon as well. The choruses are just perfection! :urite:

Archived