Is Britney only worth 50 million?!

nevs1212

22 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

It’s very likely. She didn’t make much money from touring until the circus tour. She lost a lot of money to Kevin, and then all her court and lawyers fees there after..people don’t realize how little of the money the artist gets once it’s divided up by so many different people on your team. 

i would guess $50 million is correct plus whatever real estate she owns. With that she’s with well over $100 million. 

Selena Gomez's net worth in 79 million. How is that possible? She sold less records than Britney during her first era (BOMT and its 30 million = at least 300 million dollars), and her tour figures are less high than Britney's POM. Oh, and if you bring those ads that she makes on instagram: Britney's Pepsi and X factor were more lucrative. Let alone the 140 million dollars that she made from her... perfumes. Taylor Swift net worth is 300 million. Britney Spears in 20 years of career couldn't even reach a sixth? The biggest female seller of the 2000s? 

Lawyers don't cost millions (especially when they're losing so many cases). And she's paying Kevin 20,000$ a month, which makes something around 3 million dollar in 15 years (so the equivalent of 6 POM shows).

And the most fishy thing is that she does not seem to spend anything crazy, besides her house. Does she have expensive cars? Crazy/fancy trips a la Kardashian? Haute couture clothes? That money basically vanished: something's fishy is definitely going on. I'm not usually into conspiracies, but come on guys, money embezzlement is a thing that's been done multiple times. 

And... I can't believe that she has today what she earned in 2012. In a year. Not even her biggest one. Seems impossible: what did she buy to lose the equivalent of 19 years of career? 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She has a high payroll. That’s where most of her money is going. 

Selena Gomez has endorsements, writing credits, and more than likely good investments. Britney had her uncle handling her money until her early twenties. She is a very different situation. 

1 hour ago, Born2Die said:

It's so odd that so many journalists want to break stories of corruption and injustices of the world all the time. #FreeBritney gained so much traction last year that it made its way to celebs and media outlets, but yet no one wants to research on the corruption of the conservatorship and Team Britney. How the heck does Team B have their hands in the pot of so many outlets to shut it all down before anything can break? :(

We need to get conservatives involved somehow - they are the only ones that will care.  

• Super Mods
58 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

It's so odd that so many journalists want to break stories of corruption and injustices of the world all the time. #FreeBritney gained so much traction last year that it made its way to celebs and media outlets, but yet no one wants to research on the corruption of the conservatorship and Team Britney. How the heck does Team B have their hands in the pot of so many outlets to shut it all down before anything can break? :(

Lou to Jamie: I know a friend who knows a friend who knows another friend that is friends with this friend and they used to be friends with this friend who is friends with that friend’s friend who knows this guy that can help us” 

She has so many connections, everyone wants to be her :yesokay:

Lol no way. Her net-worth is outdated:squint: (just like Britney’s sale certifications from freaking 2004:britdrown:) let me just analyze a little on the subject.

TOURING

BOMT tour- 18.5 million

OIDIA tour-42 million

DWAD tour- 57 million

Onyx hotel tour-35 million

Blackout tour- oh WAIT nvm:anxiety:

Circus tour- 145 million

Femme Fatale tour-82 million

Piece Of Me- 137 million

Piece of me tour-54 million 

Total- 572 million dollars (Income Britney recieved- Around 150 million)

6 hours ago, PZHSB said:

It’s very likely. She didn’t make much money from touring until the circus tour. She lost a lot of money to Kevin, and then all her court and lawyers fees there after..people don’t realize how little of the money the artist gets once it’s divided up by so many different people on your team. 

i would guess $50 million is correct plus whatever real estate she owns. With that she’s with well over $100 million. 

I know what you are saying and considering Britney was almost bankrupt before the Cship I can see her Net Worth being suprisingly low BUT these numbers are constantly off.

There is no way Christinas net worth is 100 Million more than Britneys. She hasnt even done half of the Tours Britney has. (she did get 70 Million from The Noise tho) but still. I dont buy it.

10030326b2df9c38f408db75b22c1659bafd117c

^ that is Net earnings before IRS/tax and before all staff. Figures we see in the news are always overinflated. People thought MJ was a billionaire but he was secretly in millions of debt. I wouldn't be surprised if Xtinas real worth was around 40mil or less too, she has not been as successful as britney from a marketing perspective and has not toured as much.

Before 2008 Brit had had a good 4-5 years of solid spending. The c ship in 08 showed her homes other than her Mothers were all mortgaged which showed she did not have the free equity to buy them outright. 

only $50 million, aw poor thing haha. 

tbh I doubt its that much, last time I heard she was worth over $100 million which sound about right. But like ive said on here previously, she no doubt spends money like its nothing   Remember a few months ago, she got a bit of a backlash for tweeting about a pair of shoes that cost something like $3,000 or something like that but then saying shes never worn them. so put it this way, shes not exactly struggling. plus she lives in a massive mansion so her bills will be massive

but im certain its a lot more than $50 million

Archived