Is Britney only worth 50 million?!

nevs1212

So confused. How can she only be worth that much? Should be well over 200 million? Do you think her team have spent it all on payouts / fees.. or maybe it’s hidden away somewhere ? If that’s true then she’ll probably become bankrupt soon by the rate it’s disappeared.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believe that number tbh.I mean that's not even what she got for POM. 

Let alone her billion-dollar perfume empire, 200 million records, 7 world tours, ads with Pepsi, X factor, etc etc etc etc

BOMT album alone = 300 million dollars. Even though she didn't get all the money, it's nearly impossible that she spent so much money that her net worth in 50 million dollar. She isn't even buying that much clothes, cars, houses, those luxury stuffs (she doesn't even have the last iPhone, and recycle 20 years old clothes). Where could all the money go? 

• Super Mods

No, it’s her team’s way of hiding money. It was all uncovered in that freebritney thread where an exhaler found multiple “empty” corporations filed by Jamie. And no, its not that Jamie is an evil genius, we all know who figured this elaborate plan :chrissy:

I mean Jamie has a lot of touring companies, so if those companies bill Britney for their services then that money can be transferred to those empty companies and they pocket the money. That’s why I always suspected that the reason they keep her social media constantly updated so they can justify to the courts that Ms Britney hires a team to take care of such things and that’s where money is going into. Look how it’s literally a circus with the amount of people on her team. 

3 minutes ago, Isla said:

It’s rumoured she’s worth a lot more but they have disclosed this information from public. It was discussed quite a lot in the Free Britney thread last year.

That thread would take years to read. I lost track and didn’t see this! I hope she is worth more than that because she’s worked so hard for it. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That thread would take years to read. I lost track and didn’t see this! I hope she is worth more than that because she’s worked so hard for it. 

She is worth more than that, her back catalogue is a gold mine. They’re trying to stay in the middle because if she’s raking in tons of money, it looks good on her and that cship could start to be lifted or something that will displease them.

It's so odd that so many journalists want to break stories of corruption and injustices of the world all the time. #FreeBritney gained so much traction last year that it made its way to celebs and media outlets, but yet no one wants to research on the corruption of the conservatorship and Team Britney. How the heck does Team B have their hands in the pot of so many outlets to shut it all down before anything can break? :(

It’s very likely. She didn’t make much money from touring until the circus tour. She lost a lot of money to Kevin, and then all her court and lawyers fees there after..people don’t realize how little of the money the artist gets once it’s divided up by so many different people on your team. 

i would guess $50 million is correct plus whatever real estate she owns. With that she’s with well over $100 million. 

34 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

$50mil can’t be right. TC:SBS, FFT, 4 years of Vegas and then POM tour? She was on the top 10 highest paid female musicians two years between ‘10-‘20 too (I’m pretty sure it was twice). If it was her spending it, I wouldn’t care but something doesn’t seem right :decisions:

Britney herself probably made $12 million off her Vegas run. It’s really not a lot of money for her standards. 

14 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Britney herself probably made $12 million off her Vegas run. It’s really not a lot of money for her standards. 

That seems low for a show that generated $138mil over its run. Do you mean over the four years? Or $12mil a year? 

In 2012, she reportedly earned $58mil. For that one year. So to a Vegas show for $3mil a year... that doesn’t seem right. 
Aside from her music and shows, there’s also revenue from perfumes and merchandise too. 
If Britney isn’t getting her coins from all these h0es using her name, that isn’t right. 

2 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

That seems low for a show that generated $138mil over its run. Do you mean over the four years? Or $12mil a year? 

In 2012, she reportedly earned $58mil. For that one year. So to a Vegas show for $3mil a year... that doesn’t seem right. 
Aside from her music and shows, there’s also revenue from perfumes and merchandise too. 
If Britney isn’t getting her coins from all these h0es using her name, that isn’t right. 

The first run, which I think was 2 years? That doesn’t include any touring or merch.  It costs A LOT of money to insure Britney because of the restraints she’s under and her past. She very well could’ve made $58 million, but what she took home was nowhere near that amount. Britney has a lot more hands in the pot than the average pop star. 

Archived