I just bought two K-Pop albums & I'm really excited about it

2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

OMG, TASTE!!! :mimiclap: @Roxxy, you have got to check this out as well! :whiteladydance: The choreo, the bass, the voguing, the sass, the looks... It's just everything. Honestly, I pretty much died when I heard the chorus for the first time. I did not expect that. :tysm:

WAIT OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY GOOD. :scalped:

Ok i just finished it. I like that it has a real melody and real singing. Kinda like old school K-Pop. That's reason why i can't get into the new generation of idols is cause I don't like the weird music right. It's like trap and pop and its just weird for me... like... i'm gonna dragged for saying this but I am first and foremost an SM stan. Always have, always will but I can not get into Red Velvet and I kept trying for years. :embarrassney:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The concepts for NCT and SuperM are just too out there for me, but I can admit that Mark and Lucas are extremely cute. :whiteladydance: Baek is a legendary vocalist, and Kai is a legendary dancer, but when it comes to EXO - Chanyeol, Chen and Suho own my heart. :bigkiss:

SUHO, TASTE. :yasqueen: He's mine please back off, Singy. :yesokay:

I know. NCT's music is sooo weird for me. But I like SuperM a looot. I like Jopping very much and Lucas and Mark can get it. :werk:

• Love 1
Just now, Roxxy said:

WAIT OMG THIS IS ACTUALLY GOOD. :scalped:

Ok i just finished it. I like that it has a real melody and real singing. Kinda like old school K-Pop. That's reason why i can't get into the new generation of idols is cause I don't like the weird music right. It's like trap and pop and its just weird for me... like... i'm gonna dragged for saying this but I am first and foremost an SM stan. Always have, always will but I can not get into Red Velvet and I kept trying for years. :embarrassney:

Red Velvet are regarded as having one of the best discographies in K-Pop history (which I agree with), but I totally see what you mean. I was a bit disingenuous by saying that K-Pop is the best it's ever been. Just like Western Music, K-Pop has been in a bit of a slump in terms of lacking choruses. :idkney:

• Love 1
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Red Velvet are regarded as having one of the best discographies in K-Pop history (which I agree with), but I totally see what you mean. I was a bit disingenuous by saying that K-Pop is the best it's ever been. Just like Western Music, K-Pop has been in a bit of a slump in terms of lacking choruses. :idkney:

I want to like Red Velvet sooo bad cause i want to complete my SM stan package. :haha: but i kept trying to listen to their singles and just... i can't like its sooo i dont know how to explain it. Just weird. But i did like their songs when they first came out like Happiness (was that the title i forgot omg) and the black & white music video. And then i just forgot about them after and it was also during a time when my K-Pop stanship was going down cause i'm feeling the effects of Jessica leaving/kickedout of GG... :sobbing:

• Love 1

@Roxxy, damn, this website is pretty nuts - it has so much good stuff. :ohdear: I found a set of 5 Madonna CDs for just 22 dollars. That's literally nothing... I'm honestly shocked. Definitely getting this when I have the money. :shocked: And it's not some sketchy 'buy X, get X free' bundle deal. It's an official set from 2012 (it's on her wikipedia page). :forkit:

l_p0020098143.jpg

It's very small and the CDs don't come in jewel cases (just these little paper sleeves), but I still think it's worth it. :imacat: And if I find a Britney album that has one of those super rare bonus tracks (Circus, specifically), I'm getting it too. :katybelt: Now I just need the money. :teigen:

11 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@Roxxy, damn, this website is pretty nuts - it has so much good stuff. :ohdear: I found a set of 5 Madonna CDs for just 22 dollars. That's literally nothing... I'm honestly shocked. Definitely getting this when I have the money. :shocked: And it's not some sketchy 'buy X, get X free' bundle deal. It's an official set from 2012 (it's on her wikipedia page). :forkit:

l_p0020098143.jpg

It's very small and the CDs don't come in jewel cases (just these little paper sleeves), but I still think it's worth it. :imacat: And if I find a Britney album that has one of those super rare bonus tracks (Circus, specifically), I'm getting it too. :katybelt: Now I just need the money. :teigen:

WHAT?! Get that Madonna bundle! I'm running through my notifs that I missed. I'm 11 hours late but please get, Singy. For momma Madonna. :sobbing:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block