she's singing live here!

reecejwilson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love when she sings live. 

I will never forget when she came to my hometown of Greensboro, North Carolina. I wasn't even suppose to go to the concert  (my step-sister's friend got sick, so I got to go). It was AMAZING, she sang not only live, but one of my favorite songs, "You Oughta Know". I could not believe it- I still remember like my ears shifting from all the loud noise and libbed lyrics (no offense love you Brit) and then hearing this. She even had a little stumble with the mic going in and out, it was so authentic. Loved her outfit and tbh this was the day I became immersed by Godney hah- it was my first Britney concert pretty amazing. 

4 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

When the dancebreak starts and she suddenly throws her arms left and right 

Gurl what's wrong :nydisgust:

SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I mean, if I was surrounded by guys wearing tanks too, i'd be too lazy and distracted to remember all the moves. :haha: 

1 minute ago, reecejwilson said:

In only some cases

The video is not helping your case. :imacat:

But POM 2.0 was kinda better tho ngl. But literally all of POM can not hold a candle to any performance from the Circus Tour. Except maybe Everytime POM was better than Everytime Circus Tour.

I don't understand their logic of when it's going to be pre-recorded, CD vocals and live vocals.

Especially when doing MATM her hardest choreo she sang live over the track on times square. "Sound off" was live on couple of dates then pre-recorded most of the times.

it just gives me life when she sings live, also just over the track. I always look at those rare performances so many more times... it just gives it more feeling. rather than her just going through the choreo and mime.

The worst being TTWE on BBMA when she's just walking onto the stage.

the worst part is she and her team knows this, but do little to address this issue.

i just don’t understand..

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The video is not helping your case. :imacat:

But POM 2.0 was kinda better tho ngl. But literally all of POM can not hold a candle to any performance from the Circus Tour. Except maybe Everytime POM was better than Everytime Circus Tour.

It has aided me slightly :mattafact: and yes perhaps  because she performed Mannequin on the circus tour in selected cities, so I hear what you are saying :mhm:

5 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

because she performed Mannequin on the circus tour in selected cities, so I hear what you are saying 

Mannequin was an ultra exclusive special limited edition performance. So limited that she scrapped performing it at the VMAs because the date of the awards ceremony did not meet the limited time offer. When will Make Me/Me, Myself, & i:mattafact:

4 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

Assertive queen 

It's what she deserves. :deserves: And it's what Mannequin deserves. If an institution like MTV does not bend backwards for a song like Mannequin that showcases Britney's vocal acrobatics, then it shouldn't be performed at their awards ceremony. Plain and simple. :mattafact:

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

It's what she deserves. :deserves: And it's what Mannequin deserves. If an institution like MTV does not bend backwards for a song like Mannequin that showcases Britney's vocal acrobatics, then it shouldn't be performed at their awards ceremony. Plain and simple. :mattafact:

In fact, she should actually re-release mannequin with revisited verses to represent her hate for the conservatorship :mattafact: if you trap-trap-trap me again, my face like a mannequin :scalped: for B10 titled Not on my Radar, representing that Jamie & Lou aren't on her Radar now :scalped: and it's perfectly acceptable to re-release a song because Radar was featured on Circus and it became a hit during the Circus era :urite:

Archived