I got my autographed Mariah Carey "All I Want For Christmas Is You" CD and...

Jordan Miller

Is it her legit autograph?  I almost bought one because it was pretty cheap...but decided against it.  I did buy the Jonas Brothers signed singles though...because I still love them 😂😂😂  I do question the authenticity though...like these people are gonna sit around and sign thousands of cds that probably sold?  Wish there was a way to see they were legit autos.

I have no idea when they’re gonna ship because they’ve been delayed due to Rona *****.  But anyway...Jordan what do you mean the cd is sealed?  I’m confused.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
27 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Is it her legit autograph?  I almost bought one because it was pretty cheap...but decided against it.  I did buy the Jonas Brothers signed singles though...because I still love them 😂😂😂  I do question the authenticity though...like these people are gonna sit around and sign thousands of cds that probably sold?  Wish there was a way to see they were legit autos.

I have no idea when they’re gonna ship because they’ve been delayed due to Rona *****.  But anyway...Jordan what do you mean the cd is sealed?  I’m confused.

Tbh I doubt it but I knew that going into it and went for it anyway :tiffcackle:

Dd a bit similiar to the signed A Star Is Born artwork cards then? I had to wait a few months for mine and it was a card rather than the album booklet. But I’m not complaining as I’m really pleased to finally have something signed by Gaga lol.

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, BritneySpurs said:

Seriously though lol half the time I have to send them back bc they're damaged. Both of my BJ vinyls were damaged so I'm waiting for the new ones to get here!

Yes it very frustrating, I cancelled my BJ one though I don't even care. I'm glad I'm done with them.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived